• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito vs. Bell Cranel (Battle of the RPG Warriors) (Voting Completed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
In many fantasy worlds, the term "hero" is tossed around often for people who manage unthinkable feats through their own skill and willpower. And with these two characters, this is no different. While to one of these combatants, this is all just a game, the other lives and breathes this life, for better or for worse. Virtual or physical, which of these two warriors is the best? Today, we find out!

In the blue corner, we have Kirito from Sword Art Online, and in the red corner, we have Bell Cranel from Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon?.

Kirito IRL copy
Bell Cranel Level 1
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. No holds barred.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep for either side.

-The battle takes place on the fifth floor in Orario's Dungeon, clear of any monster, giving Bell the home-court advantage.

-Kirito is restricted to his SAO gear and skills, while Bell is a Level 3 adventurer and is allowed the use of Heroic Desire, Argonaut.

-Speed is equalized.

With all that being said, let the debate begin!

Kirito: 7 (Snowfrost918, Ricsi-viragosi, Gemmysaur, Gargoyle One, Reppuzan, Litentric Teon, Thatoneguy78)

Bell: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Given the terminology of both profiles, as well as Bell's Supernatural Luck, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt here.

(Though, I can downgrade Kirito if it'll help.)

he cant hurt kirito at all, (tho i would have belived destroying goliath would be at least building level)

Don't discount Bell's Argonaut Skill, which has shown to deal huge amounts of damage to enemies that are much stronger than him.

(Though it does take time to charge.)

thats what im saying, it should be building level , but bells page says hes 9a, and unless a crt is made to change that should chaange that. (only saw the anime, but didnt the goliath tank aiz attack and got oneshot by bell?)

At least Small Building level (Casually dispatches three Minotaurs, vastly superior to his Level 1 state), much higher with Argonaut (An uncharged Argonaut-boosted Firebolt scorched a Baby Dragon the size of a tank, a fully charged Argonaut-boosted attack obliterated the Goliath in one hit)

yes, much higher hower is the same as yang being much higher with her semblance, its still 9a, just on the higher end, if it changes tiers then it needs to be pointed out like with naruto

Alrighty, I can put this on hold until someone checks to make sure.

Kirito typically charges first in a fight against another player, and given that he's massively, massively stronger (Like, he would be at Bell's level of strength at around lvl 2 and he's what, lvl 95 at the end?), Bell trying to block anything would lead to Kirito cleaving him.

Bell also can't simply charge up as he, iirc, required standing away from combat to charge up Argonaut. Kirito keeps up the pressure that way.

Kirito ftw.

Bell doesn't have to charge Argonaut. The longer it charges the more damaging the subsequent attack gets, but the when it first appears, Bell can use it straight away if he so chooses.

Though Kirito seems to have everything in this match. Hax and AP wise. So I'll have to go with him until I take a closer look at the AP thing.

Bell has 0.03 tons while Kirito is at the very, very least 2 tons. If I calced that right, Kirito's 66x stronger than Bell.

That's enough for one glancing blow to be a critical hit, argonaut or no.

I'll go ahead and count all of the votes made up to this point for Kirito, but I still have yet to hear from any of the mods about Bell's "Goliath" feat, so hold your collective horses for a bit.

Not sure if this a stomp or not though, given the strength gap.

Granted, he's a lot stronger than he was as Level 1 or 2, when he got his 0.03 ton feat, and he took attacks from the Level 7 Xenos Asterios. In addition, it's considered nearly impossible for a Level 1 to match a Level 2 or a Level 2 to match a Level 3, especially with Bell's extreme stat growths.

I'm not up to date with the novels, so I can't exactly do revisions just yet.

But even if we were to assume that they're equal, Kirito still outskills Bell pretty badly in martial combat.

Even if he became 30x stronger Bell still one shots, 10x is more then enough to one shot

Probably a stomp

I'm thinking it's a stomp as well. The AP gap is pretty massive, and it only takes a difference of 5x to one shot iirc. It doesn't help that Kirito has a bit of a skill gap here as well.

Would knocking Kirito down to his "Project Alicization" key help anything? It does bring him from a High 8-C to simply an 8-C.

Yeah, that's why I tried to thrust Bell at SAO Kirito. Less about haxes and more about pure strength, which Bell would've been more likely to overcome.

Problem is... SAO Kirito is just too strongk. He'd kill Bell by stabbing him with a spoon.

Maybe another character going against Bell would be better, though not from SAO as they're just higher on the totem pole at the moment. Maybe another isekai series?

Yeah, probably, even though this one's only one vote away, I might shut it down soon. Any suggestions for a different character for Bell?

I would say Mata Hari for the lols, but then... She's kinda difficult to debate given her lack of medium for feats. Bazett Fragaa McRemitz lolstomps Bell with skill waaaay harder than Kirito does so she's a no. Uh..

Maybe Yatogami would be good? Yato's not too high above Bell, and he's got haxx in place of Bell's Argonaut.

Hmm, yeah, seems about right. I'll make a post later for it.

It's like 4 in the morning here, so yeah I need sleep.

Bump because even though Bell is kind of outclassed, I wouldn't call it a total stomp. So, one vote remains.

And that's it! Kirito wins 7-0. Now, if anyone has a good reason why Bell could win this fight, you should speak now. Otherwise, this can be added to both profiles immediately!

But Argonaut takes time to charge and Bell doesn't have enough time to charge it enough to the point that it would be an actual threat to Kirito, all things considered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back