• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirito Gets a Nightmare (No More After This I Swear)

Jackythejack

They/Them
I swear no more nightmare threads after this I just really want him fighting Kirito. So, yeah. Nightmare (Five Nights at Freddy's) vs. Kirito. Speed is equal fight takes place in a empty street.

Nightmare:

Kirito

It's so strong it can trick animators into thinking it's an actual sword Kirito can use to do battle with

Damn that's pretty strong

has he actually fought with one before or is this top tier meme

So this is essentially stealth and teleportation vs actual fighting skill

Nightmare afaik doesn't really fight anything that poses any threat to him and therefore would not be as prepared as Kirito

How much does he abuse teleportation? Is it just to jumpscare or?

He doesn't teleport in this tier for...some reason I don't quite understand.

He does have invisibility besides for his eyes, and a lotta teeth and claws to use as weapons, but I think that's about it??

and I mean metal endoskeleton and costume I guess but yeah

I mean if you can see the eyes you should be able to hit, assuming he isn't intangible.

If Kirito has a sword he has extremely slight range advantage so

I suppose Kirito gets my vote via actually being skilled/experienced and Nightmare lacking teleportation, his best ability. The metal exoskeleton isn't a valid argument if we're taking him as a 9-C.

So wait we just don't take into account that it's hard to cut through something made of metal? That seems kinda silly

Mr. Bambu said:
If Kirito has a sword
He doesn't have an actual sword in this key. He has a thing that can look like a sword in AR, but Nightmare isn't an AR enemy.

I mean

It's still reach and he's still inflicting 9-C damage but point taken

And, Jacky, not if they only have 9-C dura, no. This dura implies very thin metal on the surface at least.

look man I haven't actually dealt with SAO since I was in high school

So it is literally a glowstick as in

Size of glowstick

That makes it closer of a match but I still lean towards actual combat relevant ability against people comparable to himself

Someone said his eyes were still visible so yes.

ITs just that if Nightmare happens to break line of sight it's gonna be difficult for Jirito to track him down again

Well, then, I dunno who wins, but I swear to f**k, if Kirito beats another favorite of mine, I will do it.

Jirito lol

And it could be, suppose it depends on how the invisibility functions. Do you have like a video or something?

I do not, no.

He's invisible completely except for the eyes, which even then are a little difficult to spot, from what I remember. They don't glow or anything now that I think about it...at least, like I said, what I remember.

And...I believe he can toggle it. He's visible when he attacks the player but until that point he's invisible

okay so does anyone have a video or

Mr. Bambu said:
look man I haven't actually dealt with SAO since I was in high school
Considering you said you were a crappy kid when you were 14 I think this makes things make a lot more sense

we're all still crappy kids regardless of age

yourselves included

Back