• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah, I don't think so. For example when I punch thick metal bar, I just feel pain, but there's no notable damage. Muichiro fought despite being literally half-dead, so pain is no problem for him, especially when we choose the strongest forms so he already is in Demon Slayer Mark, has probably his Crimson Blade and has his See-Through-World/Omnipresent rage.

Wait is this U.A. Beginnings Kiri ? Otherwise Kirishima even in base is baseline 8-C I'm pretty sure , harden I think scales to 1.28 but I forgot, and Unbreakable is High-8-C. He along with the other Class-1-A students could fight for 8 hours in the beast forest and hardened Kiri is 10 minutes and unbreakable is 30 to 40 seconds.

Idk anything else about the other guy though.

@Sora According to SBA, yes.

@Spooky I don't know about you, but people can break bones by punching something hard enough.

Kirishima's Quirk has shown to affect things that way, and the way his skin is formed this is even easier. Muichiro would Pierce his own hands.

It only takes Kirishima a little bit of time before he goes into a harden state again and he's only a little bit tired after using it for that long if I remember correctly.

Will the guy be able to dodge long enough ?

I don't know about his stat amps but without him the guy I'm pretty sure Kirishima still has the AP and dura advantage even in base and can fight for 8 hours and it only takes a little bit to just go hardened again ? What are his "stamina feats" to last that long.

If Kiri can't catch Muichiro and Muichiro can't really harm him then I'll vote incon. Also does Muichiro have control over his see through world? I don't remember him contiously activating it.

Well most of it scaled to other demon slayers, mostly Tanjirou. Tanjirou's earliest stamina feat was when he was made to climb the mountain by urokodaki, Tanjirou ran to Urokodaki's house from morning then climbed a mountain and had to get back before next sunrise, a next feat is a more experienced Tanjirou but still not pillar level is that Tanjirou has trained for seven days with minimal food and water and sleep, and lastly pillars have been shown to be capable of fighting through an entire night even with deadly injuries.

Back