• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

KIRISHIMA vs BUMBLEBEE ( 1 - 7 - 0 )

Something to say?
Only that Kiri is able to Dish out and produce more damage than bumblebee is with hardening, while also being able to take a whole lot more thanks to hardening, and because he’s now also 8-B in base, it isn’t impossible for him to finish the fight even if he does run out of juice.
The only problem is bumblebee is high mid Regen, so kiri has no way of putting him down even if he had unbreakable on his person, so unless bumblebee’s Regen has some weakness it seems like a stomp in his favor

Only that Kiri is able to Dish out and produce more damage than bumblebee is with hardening, while also being able to take a whole lot more thanks to hardening, and because he’s now also 8-B in base, it isn’t impossible for him to finish the fight even if he does run out of juice.
The only problem is bumblebee is high mid Regen, so kiri has no way of putting him down even if he had unbreakable on his person, so unless bumblebee’s Regen has some weakness it seems like a stomp in his favor
I'll give my point of view on this fight, I don't know what the exact Ap of the two is, if Kirishima is stuck at 15 Tons or if he's 41 tones, bumblebee on the other hand, one shot the ravage that tanked an explosion of 18 At 26 tons, anyway, it would look like this :
● RR Wincons :
superior Ap ;
Superior durability ;
Superior LS, possibly,Both are Class K ;
● BB Wincons:
Far more experienced ;
Far superior Skill ;
Superior range with cannos ;
Regeneration ;
and despite the equalized speed, bumblebee proves to be a much more agile warrior than kirishima ;
I will vote bumblebee more for via Skill and experience

I'm pretty sure this is a stomp as Kirishima can't handle that kind of Regen.

It's true that cybertronians have a certain level of regeneration, but in Bee's profile, it says that his regeneration comes from the fifth film, and here is Bumblebee from the second film

It's true that cybertronians have a certain level of regeneration, but in Bee's profile, it says that his regeneration comes from the fifth film, and here is Bumblebee from the second film
It actually doesn't say that, it just shows the feat. We have no idea if he couldn't have done that before then or not as Cybertronians have never showcased their regen getting better overtime in the Bayverse, besides his profiles abilities aren't split into tabbers, implying he can just do this regardless of which Key it is. Kirishima stands no chance here, and that's without taking Bumblebee's more haxy weapons into account like his Corrosion Blasts.

It actually doesn't say that, it just shows the feat. We have no idea if he couldn't have done that before then or not as Cybertronians have never showcased their regen getting better overtime in the Bayverse, besides his profiles abilities aren't split into tabbers, implying he can just do this regardless of which Key it is. Kirishima stands no chance here, and that's without taking Bumblebee's more haxy weapons into account like his Corrosion Blasts.
does he use it on his 8-B key?

does he use it on his 8-B key?
RotF is where he gets those Haxy Weapons to begin with though he never got the best chance to use them in the movie itself since all of his fights were either against people he could One-Shot or in melee combat where it would be a hindrance.

It would be a close match, but ultimately, Kirishima would have the advantage.

While Bumblebee is a skilled fighter with incredible strength and durability, Kirishima's Quirk, Hardening, would give him an edge. Even without his Umbreakable form, Kirishima's Hardening Quirk allows him to harden his skin to the point where he becomes nearly indestructible.

With Speed Equalized, Kirishima and Bumblebee would likely engage in a close range battle. Bumblebee's strength and durability would make him a formidable opponent, but Kirishima's ability to harden his body would make it difficult for Bumblebee to land a critical blow.

Kirishima's fighting skills and determination would also come into play, as he has provem himself to be a skilled fighter in combat situations. Bumblebee may have superior technology and weapons, but Kirishima's fighting ability, combined with his Quirk, would give him the edge in a one-on-one battle.

Overall, while Bumblebee is a formidable opponent, Kirishima's Quirk and fighting ability would give him the advantage in a battle between the two.

While Bumblebee is a skilled fighter with incredible strength and durability, Kirishima's Quirk, Hardening, would give him an edge. Even without his Umbreakable form, Kirishima's Hardening Quirk allows him to harden his skin to the point where he becomes nearly indestructible.

With Speed Equalized, Kirishima and Bumblebee would likely engage in a close range battle. Bumblebee's strength and durability would make him a formidable opponent, but Kirishima's ability to harden his body would make it difficult for Bumblebee to land a critical blow.

Kirishima's fighting skills and determination would also come into play, as he has provem himself to be a skilled fighter in combat situations. Bumblebee may have superior technology and weapons, but Kirishima's fighting ability, combined with his Quirk, would give him the edge in a one-on-one battle.

Overall, while Bumblebee is a formidable opponent, Kirishima's Quirk and fighting ability would give him the advantage in a battle between the two.
His durability means nothing if Bumblebee uses his Corrosive weapons on him and just melts him, nor does it mean anything when Kirishima will get outlasted several times over thanks to Bumblebee's regeneration and absolutely superior close combat skills, not to mention that Bee's sheer size gives him the advantage of range with his melee attacks or the fact that Bee also has flashbangs to blind and disorient Kirishima.

you have good points but as I said before, Bumblebee is a much superior fighter, I honestly don't see how kirishima's quirk would help him attack bumblebee, with his quirk he could resist much more attacks than bumblebee, but emphasizing again , bumblebee is a much superior fighter, I find it very difficult to hit bumblebee, and as I said before, bumblebee demonstrates a much superior agility, and he can also transform into a car and attack from a distance with cannons, to make Kirishima worse only can be 100% rigid for ten minutes, and the range of his movements is very limited and that's really bad for him because Bumblebee is much more agile

His durability means nothing if Bumblebee uses his Corrosive weapons on him and just melts him, nor does it mean anything when Kirishima will get outlasted several times over thanks to Bumblebee's regeneration and absolutely superior close combat skills, not to mention that Bee's sheer size gives him the advantage of range with his melee attacks or the fact that Bee also has flashbangs to blind and disorient Kirishima.
You make some valid points about Bumblebee's advantages in the battle. His corrosive weapons could certainly cause damage to Kirishima's hardened body, and his regeneration and superior combat skills could give him an edge in the fight. Additionaly, Bumblebee's flashbangs and range advantage could help him to disorient and weaken Kirishima.

However, it's important to note that Kirishima is also a skilled fighter and has shown the ability to adapt and strategize in combat situations. While his durability may not be a guarantee of victory, it does give him an edge in terms of defense.

Ultimately, the outcome of the battle would depend on a variety of factors including the fighters strategies and how effectively they are able to utilize their respective strengths and weaknesses. It's possible that Bumblebee could win through a combination of superior combat skills, range advantage, and use of his weapons and abilities. However, Kirishima's Quirk and fighting ability cannot be discounted, and he could potentially wim the battle if he is able to use his durability and combat skills to outlast and outmaneuver Bumblebee.

you have good points but as I said before, Bumblebee is a much superior fighter, I honestly don't see how kirishima's quirk would help him attack bumblebee, with his quirk he could resist much more attacks than bumblebee, but emphasizing again , bumblebee is a much superior fighter, I find it very difficult to hit bumblebee, and as I said before, bumblebee demonstrates a much superior agility, and he can also transform into a car and attack from a distance with cannons, to make Kirishima worse only can be 100% rigid for ten minutes, and the range of his movements is very limited and that's really bad for him because Bumblebee is much more agile
You make some valid points about Bee's superior fighting skills and agility, as well as his ability to transform into a car and attack from a distance with cannons. These advantages would certainly make it difficult for Kirishima to land hits on him and could give Bumblebee an edge in the battle.

It's also true that Kirishima's Quirk may not necessarily help him to attack Bumblebee directly, but it could certainly help him to withstand Bee's attacks and potentially outlast him in a battle of attrition.

While Bee may have advantages in terms of agility, range and fire power, Kirishima's durability and combat skills should not be underestimated

You make some valid points about Bee's superior fighting skills and agility, as well as his ability to transform into a car and attack from a distance with cannons. These advantages would certainly make it difficult for Kirishima to land hits on him and could give Bumblebee an edge in the battle.

It's also true that Kirishima's Quirk may not necessarily help him to attack Bumblebee directly, but it could certainly help him to withstand Bee's attacks and potentially outlast him in a battle of attrition.

While Bee may have advantages in terms of agility, range and fire power, Kirishima's durability and combat skills should not be underestimated
in fact, kirishima's combat skill is not something to be underestimated, but come on, in combat skill bumblebee has total superiority, so what's the point of highlighting kirishima's combat and skill? my doubt here would be if kirishima could do it until its 10 minutes are up? this seems like a fight of resistance to me, and despite both having superhuman stamina, bumblebee already survived even after losing his feet, he has a superior pain tolerance too. and just like kirishima's combat skill, bumblebee's experience is something not to be underestimated.

in fact, kirishima's combat skill is not something to be underestimated, but come on, in combat skill bumblebee has total superiority, so what's the point of highlighting kirishima's combat and skill? my doubt here would be if kirishima could do it until its 10 minutes are up? this seems like a fight of resistance to me, and despite both having superhuman stamina, bumblebee already survived even after losing his feet, he has a superior pain tolerance too. and just like kirishima's combat skill, bumblebee's experience is something not to be underestimated.
You raise some good points about Bumblebee's combat skills and experience. He certainly has a lot of experience in fighting and has demonstrated impressive feats of strength, durability and endurance.

In terms of the duration of the battle, it's possible that Kirishima may struggle to last the full ten minutes of his Unbreakable form. However even without that form, his Quirk still provides a significant advantage in terms of defense and durability, which could potentially help him to withstand Bee's attacks and last longer in the fight.

Overall while Bee certainly has advantages in terms of combat skills, experience and endurance, Kirishima's Quirk and combat skills should not be underestimated too. The outcome of the battle would ultimately depend on how effectively each fighter is able to use their respective strengths and weaknesses to outmaneuver and defeat their opponent.

yes, we are not getting anywhere here, we need more opinions from different people. But can I assume you're voting for Kirishima? And you xsoul, can I assume you're voting for Bee?

Back