• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So Bumblebee One-Shot someone who No-Sold an impact almost on par with Leviathan's AP, so I'm pretty Bumblebee has the AP Advantage. He has the Versatility Advantage with his large arsenal of weaponry and probably better CQC skill as well since Bee is often listed as one of the most skill Autobots in raw hand to hand combat skill, plus Bee has an Amp that allows him to double the power of his gun if he needs to so he has that going for him as well. I feel like Bumblebee will just be able to One-Shot Leviathan with that if he hits him with it since he casually ripped Ravage in half and he No-Sold something damn near on par with Leviathan's 8-B feat.

Edit: Nevermind, Ravage No-Sold something stronger than him. Leviathan is 14 Tons, Ravage's feat is anywhere from 18.8 Tons at a minimum to 26.7 Tons at most. Bumblebee literally One-Shots Leviathan with no difficulty other than hitting him at first.

So Bumblebee One-Shot someone who No-Sold an impact almost on par with Leviathan's AP, so I'm pretty Bumblebee has the AP Advantage. He has the Versatility Advantage with his large arsenal of weaponry and probably better CQC skill as well since Bee is often listed as one of the most skill Autobots in raw hand to hand combat skill, plus Bee has an Amp that allows him to double the power of his gun if he needs to so he has that going for him as well. I feel like Bumblebee will just be able to One-Shot Leviathan with that if he hits him with it since he casually ripped Ravage in half and he No-Sold something damn near on par with Leviathan's 8-B feat.

Edit: Nevermind, Ravage No-Sold something stronger than him. Leviathan is 14 Tons, Ravage's feat is anywhere from 18.8 Tons at a minimum to 26.7 Tons at most. Bumblebee literally One-Shots Leviathan with no difficulty other than hitting him at first.
So is it a stomp? Isn't it a fair fight?

Back