• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's like predicting a human won't start with a kick just because he has never before
The burden of proof is on you to prove he starts with transmutation consistently in his fights. Also, as for your analogy, yes, if someone has never opened their fight with a kick before, the logical assumption is that they will not. So that still falls flat.

The burden of proof is on you to prove he starts with transmutation consistently in his fights. Also, as for your analogy, yes, if someone has never opened their fight with a kick before, the logical assumption is that they will not. So that still falls flat.
That doesn't mean that he won't though

That doesn't mean that he won't though
Ok well I’m debates we go with the most like possibility. If Character A has never opened his fight up with transmutation, then there is literally NO reason to assume in this new fight that he will. Now it is on you to prove that he will. You’re arguing from possibility now and you have to prove why your possibility is more likely than anyone else’s.

Sonic FRA. It's dubious that Kirby would use transmutation at ALL considering he's never done it outside of gameplay (Aside from the Anime), much less as his opening attack. Under the same logic, Sonic would just BFR Kirby into another Dimension, Stop time, or use other methods he certainly doesn't open up with, which would beat out Kirby's transmutation via being thought-based.

Reactions: JED
Sonic FRA. It's dubious that Kirby would use transmutation at ALL considering he's never done it outside of gameplay (Aside from the Anime), much less as his opening attack. Under the same logic, Sonic would just BFR Kirby into another Dimension, Stop time, or use other methods he certainly doesn't open up with, which would beat out Kirby's transmutation via being thought-based.
Is sending Kirby to another dimension count as a defeat? Also, Kirby can escape dimensions via warp star, what can he do while time stops? Also while the transmutation begins, it stops time in the process, I don't know if it's thought-based since Kirby bangs a pot and a spoon together to what seems like, a summon? We don't know for sure, just letting you know though. Also, you can't say he's never done it outside of gameplay if it's also in the Anime. What if Kirby summons the Warp star (thought-based) shoots it at Sonic, THEN transmutes?

Is sending Kirby to another dimension count as a defeat?
Yes, unless Kirby can escape and return to fight sonic within a week.
Also, Kirby can escape dimensions via warp star, what can he do while time stops?
Nothing, unless he has a feat proving otherwise.
What if Kirby summons the Warp star (thought-based) shoots it at Sonic, THEN transmutes?
In this hypothetical scenario where we ignore what sonic/kirby would do in-character, Kirby would summon the warp star as sonic stops time. Kirby might then be able to command the warp star to attack Sonic, but it wouldn't hit before sonic froze time.

Yes, unless Kirby can escape and return to fight sonic within a week.

Nothing, unless he has a feat proving otherwise.

In this hypothetical scenario where we ignore what sonic/kirby would do in-character, Kirby would summon the warp star as sonic stops time. Kirby might then be able to command the warp star to attack Sonic, but it wouldn't hit before sonic froze time.
1- Warp Star
2- I meant what can Sonic do while time stops
3- Also the Warp star moves at 8387548039870.238c while Kirby moves at Massively FTL+

None of you need to really argue with him at this point. At the end of the day the burden of proof is on HIM to prove Kirby would do ANY of what he’s claimed. Going back and forth with him gives him an excuse to delay posting his nonexistent evidence

None of you need to really argue with him at this point. At the end of the day the burden of proof is on HIM to prove Kirby would do ANY of what he’s claimed. Going back and forth with him gives him an excuse to delay posting his nonexistent evidence
I like debating this line though

Reactions: JED
1- Warp Star
2- I meant what can Sonic do while time stops
3- Also the Warp star moves at 8387548039870.238c while Kirby moves at Massively FTL+
1- Valid, although sonic doesn't need BFR
2- I'm like 99% sure he can harm kirby
3- Massively FTL+ includes all speeds from 1000c to infinite, I'm pretty sure Kirby actually scales to the Warp star meaning that the warp star is at base combat speed.

How is it nonexistent? Do you not take points into consideration and actually give them thought? Also IDK bout you but debating is fun, I think that's why a lot of people join this fandom.

How is it nonexistent? Do you not take points into consideration and actually give them thought? Also IDK bout you but debating is fun, I think that's why a lot of people join this fandom.
In this forum, text with a strikethrough is usually either a joke or sarcastic

3- Massively FTL+ includes all speeds from 1000c to infinite, I'm pretty sure Kirby actually scales to the Warp star meaning that the warp star is at base combat speed.
1- Alright
2- Ik I asked with what, like just punching, not sure if it's really a stomp
3- Well it said Massively FTL+, following by that statement, the Warp Star must be Massively FTL+, not sure though if they also meant Kirby himself, though he can run on water.

He can have his MFTL+ speed but it won’t help because Sonic is immeasurable So Kirby still gets blitzed

i take valid points into consideration with actual evidence behind them. Not stonewalling. You haven’t given any evidence for your points outside of “well it’s possiblle” which is an appeal to possibility and not an argument.

1- Alright
2- Ik I asked with what, like just punching, not sure if it's really a stomp
3- Well it said Massively FTL+, following by that statement, the Warp Star must be Massively FTL+, not sure though if they also meant Kirby himself, though he can run on water.
2- I'm not exactly sure, but even if it's just a punch that punch can one-shot kirby due to ap advantage.
3- Speed being equalized means that the faster character's base combat speed is slowed to the slower character's, and each of their attacks/abilities are proportionally slowed. Kirby has been shown to move and react while on the Warp Star, making his base combat speed equal to that of the warp star. Therefore, the warp star moves at Kirby's base combat speed.

Well I've given points like escaping dimensional sealing and revival, when I say it's possible, I imply that it isn't an automatic stomp

2- I'm not exactly sure, but even if it's just a punch that punch can one-shot kirby due to ap advantage.
3- Speed being equalized means that the faster character's base combat speed is slowed to the slower character's, and each of their attacks/abilities are proportionally slowed. Kirby has been shown to move and react while on the Warp Star, making his base combat speed equal to that of the warp star. Therefore, the warp star moves at Kirby's base combat speed.
2- Alrighty, what if Kirby uses Crash, which is a one-shot?
3- Does the Warp Star still qualify to hit before time stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back