• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby vs Dragon Ball Super

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
You know how back when Kirby was 4-A, when any character got an upgrade to said tier, the first thought was to put them up against Kirby?

Just like every time a character gets an upgrade to 3-A? Yeah...

Kirby has access to everything, including Hypernova, his Robobot Armor, and his final weapons.

He fights the entirety of the Dragon Ball Super verse from weakest to strongest in a gauntlet-style match. Remove Zeno or Zamasu if necessary. How far does he get?

Also, speed is equalized if necessary.

Stalemates Giygas Zamasu. Omnipresence doesn't increase reaction or combat speed.

That said, Zamasu is absolutely evil so the star rod *might* do the trick.

He haxstomps Zeno and everyone else and there's nothing they can do about it becuz lolblitz

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
No, he cant. A tier 2 character is automatically and infinitely above any tier 3 just for them being tier 2.
possession would do the trick for Zeno. The Star Rod would do so for FZ due to being anti evil

Hax still affects Tier 2s if they do not have a particular resistance to it.

Regardless, I've still put "Remove Zeno and Zamasu" if necessary.

Iron Kirby said:
ProfessorKukui4Life said:
No, he cant. A tier 2 character is automatically and infinitely above any tier 3 just for them being tier 2.
possession would do the trick for Zeno. The Star Rod would do so for FZ due to being anti evil
Depends on what the Star Rod DOES to evil. If it amplifies power against evil, then probably not.

If a drawing I made had the power of possession, could it posses me?

The answer to that question is the same as this one.

Depends on what the Star Rod DOES to evil. If it amplifies power against evil, then probably not.

It's more anti-evil hax

ghost zamasu would stomp kirby since he can keep on increasing his d sizes anyway and does kirby even have what it takes to kill a ghost since a ghost is immortal as its already dead

Beerus1000 said:
ghost zamasu would stomp kirby since he can keep on increasing his d
sizes anyway and does kirby even have what it takes to kill a ghost since a ghost is immortal as its already dead
There are cannon fodder ghosts that Kirby can kill, and there's the occasional revived "Sectonia Soul" and the likes of it, but as far as I know that's about the extent of it.

He has the power to resurrect people, though, so he could probably resurrect him and kill him again... if that counts.

RadicalMrR said:
@Cal Wait I thought having 4-D power made you 4-D? If not how do you get that?
You have to be able to move outside of 3-Dimensional spacetime IIRC.

But I recall Zeno having a feat like that, with some contradictions to it.

But regardless I don't think the analogy works at all. You're not capable of moving in and out of that paper dimension yourself, and the same thing goes for video game characters and such. Higher dimensional beings could enter our dimension and make us aware of their existence if they wanted to. We can't do that to paper or televisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back