• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby VS Donkey Kong

My friend and I were arguing over this. (I was for Kirby)

(BTW if Kirby inhales opponent it gets spit back out, like ssb)

Even without his inhale, Kirby has a huge physicality edge over DK and has a wide assortment of abilities that'll help him out.

It's impossible to add this, banned all of Kirby's copy abilities and items, as well his crazy regen, immortality and BFR.

He still wins via AP, dura, intellect, experience, telekinesis, intangibility, Summoning (of Warp Star, Starship or a meteor), status effect inducement (That meteor stuns opponents) and duplication.

Back