• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kirby downgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZeroHour666, how large do you think "Another Dimension" is ? I better not hear something like "only planet-sized" because even at the speeds Kirby & co. were going (speeds that allow Kirby characters to fly across star sysems in seconds), they kept flying through the dimension for long periods of time without ever reaching it's "end".

Here are a few things the "dimension" contains that you can notice in this clip : Faraway constellations (white dots almost everywhere in the background), closer stars (the big red ones), and nebulas (those random colorful "clouds" you can see. Nebulas can be 100s of light years large).

"Another Dimension has an unknown size" isn't gonna fly anymore.

Trivia : Magolor's home planet exists in this "dimension".

Fastsword88 said:
ZeroHour666, how large do you think "Another Dimension" is ? I better not hear something like "only planet-sized" because even at the speeds Kirby & co. were going (speeds that allow Kirby characters to fly across star sysems in seconds), they kept flying through the dimension for long periods of time without ever reaching it's "end".

Here are a few things the "dimension" contains that you can notice in this clip : Faraway constellations (white dots almost everywhere in the background), closer stars (the big red ones), and nebulas (those random colorful "clouds" you can see. Nebulas can be 100s of light years large).

"Another Dimension has an unknown size" isn't gonna fly anymore.

Trivia : Magolor's home planet exists in this "dimension".
I see nothing indicating its a planet.

What constellations? I see no such thing. I see no nebulas either.

It is going to though and you didn't really prove its universal either, even if all you said was true. That'd just make it solar system-ish.

https://youtu.be/ZaAPxazD1yg?t=8m13s

He then opens the portal to go to Pop Star... and no, you can't just say "Well he said hes a THREAT TO THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE" since:

A) He was clearly going through a power fetish and being arrogant

B) That could mean he was just going to rule over it or nobody in the universe could compete with him

The wiki regulations exist to avoid the overall deterioration of a polite, hospitable atmosphere. If people start to constantly insult and be highly disrespectful towards one another, this would turn the work of the wiki staff far harder to manage.

In addition, as far as I understand, Wikia itself has standardss for this. After all, this is a wiki, not a regular Internet message board.

Thus, we are not going to modify the regulations, and I would appreciate if you would adapt to the policy. Thank you.

Antvasima said:
The wiki regulations exist to avoid the overall deterioration of a polite, hospitable atmosphere. If people start to constantly insult and be highly disrespectful towards one another, this would turn the work of the wiki staff far harder to manage.
In addition, as far as I understand, Wikia itself has standardss for this. After all, this is a wiki, not a regular Internet message board.

Thus, we are not going to modify the regulations, and I would appreciate if you would adapt to the policy. Thank you.
This is a wiki where people debate who wins between serial killers, dudes who run their mouth like its nothing and harem Gods like Dark Schneider. Cursing is something people just do on the internet, there is no need for such a petty rule against it

I disagree about your assessment of the current climate within this wiki, and as I explained, there very much is a need for this to make the wiki somewhat manageable for the staff. There is no "petty" intention behind it. You can either adapt, or leave and go somewhere else.

That said, cursing a little bit is probably fine. Insulting, being disrespectful, having a considerable attitude problem, etcetera, is not.

Anyway, this isn't the first time Kirby gets "saved" uselessly. In Triple Deluxe, after Sectonia's death, he falls in the sky, then gets saved by the Sky's Inhabitants. Although he could just fly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back