• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Completed) Kirby 'at least 4-A' Bracket Round 1 Match 1 : Dream Land's mighty King vs Leader of Jambastion cult

Well this is interresting.

I will give the vote to Dedede currently. Dedede has shown to have far superior combat skills and also has beaten Hyness canonically, Hyness has also less superior haxes (sure, he have the Jamba Hearts but Dedede resists that) and he has no answer to Dedede's Mid Regeneration

Thus, so far, i will give the vote to Dedede

Dedede got some boosts in power of unknown scale in Fighters 2 that may or may not put him above Hyness, who faced 4 characters as powerful as Dedede before the boost pretty evenly while still letting them fight and defeat the Mage-Sisters after him, who as a whole were more powerful.

Skills wise Dedede should be above Hyness and should be able to reflect any projectile, so I vote him.

Grace
It seems thaf tournamemt starts with a glory eon for the King

Last edited:
You should still wait a day before declaring who should go next, since sometimes votes can change leading to the other character winning
Sure, I wouldn't put Dedede as a winner for that match in the Bracket until grace time is over but I wouldn't wait grace time over for starting the next match

Grace time is over I cannot add the matche to thier profiles my self for now so I will be thankfull if someone add the match result for me? (both profiles are unlocked)

Back