• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This one of the funniest battles I've seen in a while (nothing tops the first Ikki vs Mori tho). Anyway, Kira FRA

Ki doesn't enhance the insides, sadly.

Transmuting also tends to negate abilities since target isn't what used to be.

Who's lowballing Goku?
And you do realize Kira getting outsmarted was a product of him acting out of character and getting cocky which is PIS right?

Whats your point? Kira isnt going to shoot him with lasers, he's gonna blow him the **** up.

Was talking bout the "Kira wins because a bomb is stronger than a puny laser" statement, no shit he won't use a laser to try to hurt Goku, wouldnt work anyway, he can blow up anything he touches, I've seen Part 4 IK his powers, alas Goku has tanked ki blasts that hurt more than that and disintegrates people, Kira is outclassed here. He isnt gonna succeed in blowing up Goku, if anything he'd probably only stomp DB Evolution Goku but thats about it. Goku just needs to punch him or Kamehameha his ass using force that hurts more than a mere vehicle and thats it. Also, Kira's reaction time is FTL, Kira himself moves about as fast as a real life human being.

1. You took a joke seriously at face value. Congratulations.

2. "Goku has tanked ki blast that more than that and disentegrates people" Thats not the argument at all. Kira's bombs negate durability as they atomize the body as well as the soul.

3. "Goku just needs to punch him or Kamehameha his ass" He literally can't see Killer Queen, nor can he interact him.

4. Massively FTL actually. And "Reactions" Doesn't mean he can't dodge.

1. K

2. Ki blasts obliterate you, and the soul part for Kira only triggers if he kills you.

3. And? He can still see an ordinary human in front of him.

4. Killer Queen can, but not Kira. BTW even people that see and react MFTL in the T.o.P couldnt see Goku moving.

I'm done here, no point in pointlessly arguing to a brick wall.

Bruh, what are you even arguing? Goku is not being ki blasted to oblivion here, he gets turned into goddamn bomb and later ******* thanos'd.

Should I equalize speed to prevent Kira from blitzing Goku? OP doesn't seem to be present.

Yeah uh, I don't think a 10 year old boy could figure out an Assassin skipping time, or the way to kill a bunch of planet / universe level threats, Goku is pretty smart battle wise, but still smarter than a 10 year old.

You're right. Just smart enough to figure out how to end a time loop that would've killed anyone with a chance to stop him and unlike a certain Saiyan, couldn't brute force his way through those challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back