• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IK, thats half of Goku and Goku scales to that feat, I doubt Kira's bombs will even work on Goku cuz of what I said, I mean this dude is just a plain old human that got killed by an ambulance.

He doesn't backscale to a feat that we don't know where it comes from. For all we know it might be Vegeta's resistance or a side Effect of the Potharas.

I love your fallacies, however.

The bottom line is if Vegito can do that and Goku is stronger than Buu Saga Vegito now then ofc he can do it.

I think I'll just leave this argument as; "I vote for Goku in this matchup cuz he can survive ki blasts and a Hakai that does the exact same thing as Killer Queen's bombs but stronger, plus an ambulance killed Kira and Goku is stronger than a mere vehicle"

Nope, we don't scale resistances to power level.

Hakai is Existance Erasure. Not the same as Transmutaion.

Not to mention DBS Goku resists EE but this is DBZ Goku.

NekoMorgana647 said:
You're dodging the fact Kira was killed by an ambulance but okay, I respect your opinion.
Kira was beat the **** out of by Josuke and Jotaro and was severely weakened.

If anything it's PIS

TBH that laser could probably 1 shot Kira cuz he is just a human being, he'd most likely bleed out from it, lol. And Goku survived with a hole in his body in the Black arc, that laser trick doesnt work anymore

NekoMorgana647 said:
TBH that laser could probably 1 shot Kira cuz he is just a human being, he'd most likely bleed out from it, lol. And Goku survived with a hole in his body in the Black arc, that laser trick doesnt work anymore
...Ok? and?

What point are you trying to make?

I know.

Anyway. OP has to equalize speed or Kira will blitz.

He's winning this anyway.

Don't lowball Goku for getting hit by a laser? Cuz atleast he aint an ordinary human that got run over by an ambulance, KO'd by a bubble shot from a 10 year old boy and outsmarted by said 10 year old boy twice?

Its relevant cuz that shows the fact Jojo characters are glass cannons? Only people that arent ordinary without a stand are Joseph, DIO and Vanilla Ice.

Meh, I'll still vote for Goku. A ki blast that can cause planetary destruction / a Hakai >>>>>>>>> a bomb that killed some humans.

NekoMorgana647 said:
Don't lowball Goku for getting hit by a laser? Cuz atleast he aint an ordinary human that got run over by an ambulance, KO'd by a bubble shot from a 10 year old boy and outsmarted by said 10 year old boy twice?
Who's lowballing Goku?

And you do realize Kira getting outsmarted was a product of him acting out of character and getting cocky which is PIS right?

Whats your point? Kira isnt going to shoot him with lasers, he's gonna blow him the **** up.

...so we're comparing intelligence here? Isn't Goku the same dude who straight up forgot the seal to take care of Zamasu even though the literal multiverse was at stake? And the same dude who neglected his childhood martial arts strategies and has been brute forcing his fights since like, Vegeta Saga?

Who's lowballing Goku?

And you do realize Kira getting outsmarted was a product of him acting out of character and getting cocky which is PIS right?

Whats your point? Kira isnt going to shoot him with lasers, he's gonna blow him the **** up.

Was talking bout the "Kira wins because a bomb is stronger than a puny laser" statement, no shit he won't use a laser to try to hurt Goku, wouldnt work anyway, he can blow up anything he touches, I've seen Part 4 IK his powers, alas Goku has tanked ki blasts that hurt more than that and disintegrates people, Kira is outclassed here. He isnt gonna succeed in blowing up Goku, if anything he'd probably only stomp DB Evolution Goku but thats about it. Goku just needs to punch him or Kamehameha his ass using force that hurts more than a mere vehicle and thats it. Also, Kira's reaction time is FTL, Kira himself moves about as fast as a real life human being.

The real cal howard said:
...so we're comparing intelligence here? Isn't Goku the same dude who straight up forgot the seal to take care of Zamasu even though the literal multiverse was at stake? And the same dude who neglected his childhood martial arts strategies and has been brute forcing his fights since like, Vegeta Saga?
TBH, atleast he's smarter than a 10 year old boy.

Except he's like, canonically not smarter than 10 year olds. Remember that Goku has never received formal education training.

NekoMorgana647 said:
Who's lowballing Goku?

Was talking bout the "Kira wins because a bomb is stronger than a puny laser" statement, no shit he won't use a laser to try to hurt Goku, wouldnt work anyway, he can blow up anything he touches, I've seen Part 4 IK his powers, alas Goku has tanked ki blasts that hurt more than that and disintegrates people, Kira is outclassed here. He isnt gonna succeed in blowing up Goku, if anything he'd probably only stomp DB Evolution Goku but thats about it. Goku just needs to punch him or Kamehameha his ass using force that hurts more than a mere vehicle and thats it. Also, Kira's reaction time is FTL, Kira himself moves about as fast as a real life human being.

1. You took a joke seriously at face value. Congratulations.

2. "Goku has tanked ki blast that more than that and disentegrates people" Thats not the argument at all. Kira's bombs negate durability as they atomize the body as well as the soul.

3. "Goku just needs to punch him or Kamehameha his ass" He literally can't see Killer Queen, nor can he interact him.

4. Massively FTL actually. And "Reactions" Doesn't mean he can't dodge.

Did you really take that statement seriously? I was mimicking your logic and making my own fallacious argument.

Goku doesn't resist attacks that change his body structure into that of a bomb to get it detonated right after. Killer Queen turns his skin, flesh and bones into a bomb that gets blown up. Durability doesn't matter.

The real cal howard said:
Except he's like, canonically not smarter than 10 year olds. Remember that Goku has never received formal education training.
Yeah uh, I don't think a 10 year old boy could figure out an Assassin skipping time, or the way to kill a bunch of planet / universe level threats, Goku is pretty smart battle wise, but still smarter than a 10 year old.

The Calaca said:
Did you really take that statement seriously? I was mimicking your logic and making my own fallacious argument.

Goku doesn't resist attacks that change his body structure into that of a bomb to get it detonated right after. Killer Queen turns his skin, flesh and bones into a bomb that gets blown up. Durability doesn't matter.
And what does Ki do? Thats right! Enhance your flesh, bones and skin to the point where you can survive ki blasts that obliterate you. The durability part matters to some characters in fiction, just not Goku cuz of the ki rule.

NekoMorgana647 said:
And what does Ki do? Thats right! Enhance your flesh, bones and skin to the point where you can survive ki blasts that obliterate you. The durability part matters to some characters in fiction, just not Goku cuz of the ki rule.
Enhancing your flesh bones and skin doesn't resist transmutation, nor atomization, nor literally blowing up your soul.

You're trying to bring in durability in a debate where durability isn't a factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back