• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kinshiki Ōtsutsuki vs Kenpachi Zaraki

I'm also voting for Kinshiki. Like what Vox said, he has better intelligence and also better stamina. So I think he can take this.

I have to disagree with the stamina thing. Shinigami have ridiculous stamina. Lieutenant levels can fight for days without rest and characters far weaker than Zaraki have been seen fighting with injuries that would normally be fatal such as severed limbs and destroyed internal organs. A much weaker version of Zaraki himself fought and won while nearly decapitated and with two fist sized holes in his torso.

Okay now that that's out of the way, let's get back on topic.

For round 1, I'd have to say Kinshiki. Better skill overall and may be better reflexes plus a smarter overall fighter rather than a mere berserker.

Round 2 I find is harder to judge. I'd say Zaraki if he can destroy Kinshiki quickly otherwise the power of his bankai will overcome his body and Kinshiki could then take it. Leaning more towards Zaraki since slicing apart a country level fighter from a distance is way more impressive than doing the same with a giant tree. Plus there's his super Zaraki biting no jutsu.

I know Kenpachi's stamina is very high normally but IIRC, his Bankai didn't last for more than some minutes against Gerard. I've not watched the Boruto movie but according to their profiles, they have the same range. I still think Kinshiki can take it. It's not like he'll be a convenient target for Kenpachi's slashes. Gerard was a very big target so it was easy for Kenpachi to get him. It might not be the same way because Kinshiki could likely try to dodge and he might be faster since he was keeping up with Sasuke.

Kinshiki was barely holding against base Sasuke, and i doubt Sasuke's sword has Country lvl AP, Kenpachi's shikai packs that with each swing. Sasuke needed Susano'o to destroy a meteor which he never use against Kinshiki. I'll go with Kenny.

I've not watched the movie but if he was barely holding his own against Sasuke in the kenjutsu duel, why did Sasuke later resort to space-time ninjutsu?

Sasuke's sword has constantly wounded those that are comparable to him. He casually bisected Madara with his sword, the same sword that had pierced Madara moments earlier. His sword penetrated Naruto's chakra cloak. I believe I've provided enough proof that his sword has that level of AP. Kinshiki is faster than Kenpachi and can evade his swings.

The sword he use againts Madara was made of chidori. Naruto was rusty and let his guard down. Kinshiki speed > Sasuke. Since Kinshiki was holding againts him and all the Kages at once.

Sasuke still pierced Madara with his sword. Their punches can hurt each other. I don't see why Sasuke's sword won't have that level of AP.

What I mean is that their punches have that level of potency. Naruto knocked Toneri out with his punch. Obviously, his punch can't destroy several continents.

Um, I'm pretty sure if Sasuke punches Naruto hard enough, he's going to bleed. Their physical attacks just have that level of potency.

Kenpachi does have the power to win this fight but I don't know if he can last. Kinshiki isn't very smart so maybe he would charge in like Gerard did and get wrecked. And unlike Gerard he can't regenerate

Like I said above, Gerard was a very convenient target for Kenpachi because of his size. Kinshiki is a smaller and more nimble target. Coupled with his superior speed, I don't see how Kenpachi is going to have a good time here.

I believe Kenpachi's will kill himself first, before Kinshiki stops running from him. In the manga his Bankai was unstable. I change my vote.

Add my vote to Kenpachi, after some more thought I'm pretty sure he can take this with high difficulty

Gonna have to go with Kinshiki here as he's got superior speed and that he is more skilled as he was tangoing with adult Sauce.

Kinshiki doesn't possess any hax besides creating weapons out of chakra. That doesn't affect or make it a stomp hax.

Considering everybody pretty much talked about Bankaipachi and still lost to Kinshitty, Shikaipachi is not gonna do much.

Gemmysaur said:
Considering everybody pretty much talked about Bankaipachi and still lost to Kinshitty, Shikaipachi is not gonna do much.
I havent watched or read anything related to Kinshiki but is he that bad? 0.0 made me laugh

I havent watched or read anything related to Kinshiki but is he that bad? 0.0 made me laugh

He possess brute strenght, intelligence over Kenpachi in Bankai, and a chakra arsenal of weapons.

LordAizenSama said:
He was pretty strong in the movie, though he was pretty meh as a villain, what with throwing Sasuke around and forcing him to use Ameno, and swiping through the big-ass tree with one swing.

Come the manga however...

Kenpachi was able to cut Outerspace he takes this. We still doesn't know how powerfull kenny fully powered bankai is.(last time he couldn't handle the bankai power)

Back