• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King's Proposal Discussion Thread

Everything12

The Heavenly Fount
VS Battles
Administrator
Kings_Proposal_Volume_1_Cover.jpg
Saika Kuozaki is the most powerful mage in the world and fights annihilation factors that attempt to destroy the world once every three hundred hours. Yet one day, Mushiki Kuga, an ordinary high school boy, encouters a mortally wounded Saika after being attacked by a mysterious assailant, and she then bestows her powers and body to him. However, though Mushiki has the powers of the strongest mage in the world, he has no knowledge of how to use his new power. To understand his new abilities Mushiki attends an academy for mages, to save the world and uncover the mystery of who attacked Saika, all while pretending to be Saika.​
-King's Proposal VSBattles Wiki page

Thread to discuss all things involving King's Proposal.

There's another one here too lol.

The opening post here feels "official" though. Nice.

Mages in KP seem to start lower than Wizards from DAL, hmm?

I mean, DAL used territory from get go. While KP we have new terms like Phenomena, Matter and Assimilation. 3 which precedes Territory.

There's another one here too lol.

The opening post here feels "official" though. Nice.

Mages in KP seem to start lower than Wizards from DAL, hmm?

I mean, DAL used territory from get go. While KP we have new terms like Phenomena, Matter and Assimilation. 3 which precedes Territory.
Fourth substantiation is more on the level of a powerful angel than a territory.

Other than that, we don't currently have information on what the effects of second and third substantiation's are usually like, or the full scale of a trained mage other than being able to take an annihilation factor like Dragon out with ease.

Fourth substantiation is more on the level of a powerful angel than a territory.
True. And Fourth Substan seems to must encase entire battlefield in Territory.

Instead of merely their own body.

So, whatever personal Territory Angel/Wizard use seem to be equivalent of Third Substan.k
Other than that, we don't currently have information on what the effects of second and third substantiation's are usually like, or the full scale of a trained mage other than being able to take an annihilation factor like Dragon out with ease.
2nd Substan already kicking around hundreds of citybusters already sounds overkill lmao.

They do have spells tho. Elaborated on Volume 3.
It seems to belong on previous generation of magic.

There are 4th gen and 5th gen it seems. Iirc this fact is already common knowledge in Vol. 1(?)
Kuroe used spell to make wind barrier which entraps air. It enables one to navigate and survive underwater even accounting high water pressure.
"—Air pressure enchantment, range expansion, 170.70.60 (the wind, protect me, gather around me, and turn into a wall of isolation)—"

Then, whispering, weaving the words from his lips.

"Just now this was..."

"Isn't it 'spell'? Look, it's a formula for the second generation of magic. Didn't you teach it in class?"

<..>

"Using the three-section composition formula, a simple barrier is formed around the body, and the air is trapped in it.

Of course, it is not as good as the accuracy and effect of the aviation device, but it can also maintain activities for several minutes.

Regarding breathing and activities in the sea, there are There are various methods, but I think this is the most effective if the balance between the development speed of the composition formula and the effect time is pursued. If you can perform the minimum magic operation, you only need to memorize the spell, and in an emergency It can also come in handy.

After the magic device of the fourth generation and the manifestation technique equivalent to the fifth generation became common usage, this is a technology that is not used very much. Compared with the magic device of professional knowledge and equipment, and the manifestation of the effect of personal aptitude, it has the advantage of excellent versatility. The most remarkable thing is that the customization of the structure is easy. Reduce the number of words as much as possible, Adjusting sentences without reducing the efficiency of control, which has a similar flavor to poetry—”
It can regulate air and etc. to make livable personal space. But by manipulating nature instead of editing out physical constants.

Will Saka and Mushipi reach High 3-A? Remembering the fourth substantiation can create a space that has the size of an endless horizon.

Also, Saika can get immortality type 6, because she can transfer her soul into Kuroe's body which is the humonclus she created.

Will Saka and Mushipi reach High 3-A? Remembering the fourth substantiation can create a space that has the size of an endless horizon.

Also, Saika can get immortality type 6, because she can transfer her soul into Kuroe's body which is the humonclus she created.
That is not enough evidence for High 3-A. Could be hyperbole to describe how the space is very big, but isn't actually infinite.

Many weaker pocket dimension creators have "endless horizon".

I'd be very concerned if just that is enough for what it takes to be High 3-A.

KP Twitter seem to say Saika has 5000 billion fans iirc. So if nothing else, the amount of fans she has reach cosmic scale. (I'm simultaneously kidding and not kidding)

Speaking of Vol. 1 translation :
"Great conflargation that covers entire planet in flame, just by existing"

I still think this is translation miss. Instead of great conflargation, it should be Flame giant. It fits context of "just by existing".

If it's merely big fire, then of course it will cover the planet in flame just by existing.

"Just by existing" probably mean something else other than flame.

Maybe it is flowery language.

Fourth Manifestation is already said to be "miniscule world".

And Fifth is direct upgrade in terms of range so it can cover the "World".

If covering planet in Manifestation is already treated as big deal, then universe level is probably bit much.

@Everything12 I found something very interesting. What do you think? Seriously, I really want to do a thread about this. But I don't have time. Would I like to be a supporter of KP too?

image.png

@Everything12 I found something very interesting. What do you think? Seriously, I really want to do a thread about this. But I don't have time. Would I like to be a supporter of KP too?

image.png
From what I can tell, she does not know of the exact details of Saika's current state. So I'm unsure if this means much besides the fact that her and Mushiki's life force are entwined, which we pretty much already knew.

Might prove to be more in the future, but until then it can't really be categorised as anything specific.

From what I can tell, she does not know of the exact details of Saika's current state. So I'm unsure if this means much besides the fact that her and Mushiki's life force are entwined, which we pretty much already knew.

Might prove to be more in the future, but until then it can't really be categorised as anything specific.
Okay, got it. I hope to continue reading book 2 now.

@Everything12 Hey bro, I have something to offer about Ouroboros's immortality and regeneration from novel volume 2 and level scaling through messages that indicate Saika's battle with Ouroboros, that if not Saika No one would be able to subdue it, meaning Ouroboros should be at the same level as Saika or it shouldn't be lower than that.

I hope will make profile about 2 more pages (if I'm not too lazy haha).

SPOILER_Ouroboros_ImmortalRegen_Feat.png

One, that's because of it's Immortality, not because of it's strength. Two, the second Volume has not had an official English release yet.

One, that's because of it's Immortality, not because of it's strength. Two, the second Volume has not had an official English release yet.
Volume 2 was taken from bookwalkerjp and was translated by Zetsuha, who is in the Date A Live translation group.

And volume 3 was translated by Vizard, they can be trusted.

Volume 2 was taken from bookwalkerjp and was translated by Zetsuha, who is in the Date A Live translation group.

And volume 3 was translated by Vizard, they can be trusted.
But it's not the official release.

It should be Unknown or Unknown likely 5-B.
I see no reason, from the above scan, why the Ouroboros would scale to Saika.

But it's not the official release.

I see no reason, from the above scan, why the Ouroboros would scale to Saika.
ok.

From what I've read, Ouroboros is quite a troublemaker and a worrying Destruction Factor from Kuroe (she's actually Saika) that if it awakens. That was a difficult time when Saika(Mushiki) was still weak.

scaled_to_ouroboros.png

Really, this volume has something very interesting. Especially the new character Kurara, she is very cute and she is quite a problem for Mushiki. Because she was related to Ouroboros. And wouldn't you mind if I pre-profiled it as a sandbox to wait for a clearer official translation?

Last edited:
Manga translation got dropped.

Vol 2 official YenPress is out. (Anybody interested in making CRT of this?)

Vol. 4 raw is out. I already read the mtl, (thanks KP Discord). Some new feats
  • Anviett is crown prince from 100 years ago (lol, Magicians do live long).
  • His 4th Manifestation/Substantiation can control any electricity inside its territory. Which means, anything relying on electric signals can be instantly immobilized.

- Reversible Destruction Period (which can reverse any damage caused by Destruction Factor) is a System of Saika's World. Might be application of her fate hax.

• World King is a position which require Saika to spend some of her power to manage it. When she loses that throne of World King, she is more powerful than before because she is not held back by requiring to run task of World King.
  • At the same time, while the WK position got usurped by new chinese magician, said magician got massive power boost (maybe residue left by Saika) and some of Saika's ego is leaking through her.

- New Destruction Factor is called "Wheel of Fate" or "Fortuna". It is a ring that grants wishes. Mess with concepts and natural laws. It can cleanly erase cities out of existence. It is also of course, powerful enough to destroy the world.

Manga translation got dropped.

Vol 2 official YenPress is out. (Anybody interested in making CRT of this?)

• His 4th Manifestation/Substantiation can control any electricity inside its territory. Which means, anything relying on electric signals can be instantly immobilized.

- Reversible Destruction Period (which can reverse any damage caused by Destruction Factor) is a System of Saika's World. Might be application of her fate hax.

• World King is a position which require Saika to spend some of her power to manage it. When she loses that throne of World King, she is more powerful than before because she is not held back by requiring to run task of World King.
  • At the same time, while the WK position got usurped by new chinese magician, said magician got massive power boost (maybe residue left by Saika) and some of Saika's ego is leaking through her.

- New Destruction Factor is called "Wheel of Fate" or "Fortuna". It is a ring that grants wishes. Mess with concepts and natural laws. It can cleanly erase cities out of existence. It is also of course, powerful enough to destroy the world.
I'm interesting about crt, add new feat.

I feel like I have to make CRT for V2. But I'm more interested in feats from V3, haha.

There is a link/invite from reddit iirc.
In Volume 2, there're Mushiki's Hollow Edge feats and Kurara's feats but that's all

And a bit more explanation about Saika's probability manipulation with Animaclad and Void Garden

Now, I'm reading vol 2 official translation for crt coming soon.
Good luck man.

There's another fourth manifestation user iirc, something about gravity I believe? Maybe you can get nice resistance for Saika or Mushiki out of it.

Well, nothing seem to be surpassing Saika's manifestation though. Probability hax is just too versatile.

3rd May Edit : Ashamed to say my statement about manga being dropped is actually wrong.

I jumped to conclusion, Chapter 3 and 4 of manga are translated by scyllascans × incompetent scans group.

Last edited:
Dia dapat memilikinya jika dia memanipulasi kausalitasnya, tetapi jika dia tidak menggunakan manipulasi kausalitasnya, dia bukan kausalitas. Jadi bukan status dia tapi lebih seperti buff aktif
but didn't Future Saika give a statement that he couldn't die even though his past self was killed?

Back