• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Sisyphus vs Abomination (ULTRAKILL vs Ultimate Destruction) (2-0-0)

so after making a quick reading of the profiles,i think the yellow boulder man win this one

sisyphus advantages:
higher AP and dura
a f#ck-load of more hax
likely more skilled

abomination advantages:
higher range
higher LS

weakness-es of both
sisyphus will take his time to mock his opponents(altought,in brutal difficulty this is void,should we make keys for the differents difficultys settings in utrakill? because theres a lot of variations on brutal)
amobination will turn back into his normal human form once he takes enough damage(and he is mentally unstable apparently)

so,i vote for the yellow boulder man.

so after making a quick reading of the profiles,i think the yellow boulder man win this one

sisyphus advantages:
higher AP and dura
a f#ck-load of more hax
likely more skilled

abomination advantages:
higher range
higher LS

weakness-es of both
sisyphus will take his time to mock his opponents(altought,in brutal difficulty this is void,should we make keys for the differents difficultys settings in utrakill? because theres a lot of variations on brutal)
amobination will turn back into his normal human form once he takes enough damage(and he is mentally unstable apparently)

so,i vote for the yellow boulder man.
I think we don't need keys for difficulties tbh, it's pretty self-explanatory that the abilities that enemies have in Brutal and higher are also canon

Will he return to human form after just a few hits? If this is a stomp I might change Abomination to Destroyer Hulkbuster idk

Anyways vote counted

Last edited:
Will he return to human form after just a few hits? If this is a stomp I might change Abomination to Destroyer Hulkbuster idk
i don't know,amobination(ima call him this now) profile says that he will turn back into his human form after taking enough damage,what is enough damage in this situation?
idk

i don't know,amobination(ima call him this now) profile says that he will turn back into his human form after taking enough damage,what is enough damage in this situation?
idk
ye uh, I just watched a 3 minute gameplay of Abomination punching Hulk around, maybe he can actually take a lot of hits before turning back into human form. He also use his LS i think, so uhhh
Lollang being the incon is funny

Anyways imma be real with this Sisyphus probably just straight up DMC air combo ggs Abomination
I will consider that a vote for Sisyphus :3

voting for my king Sisyphus, Sisyphus is just has a better kit then Abomination here, tp and just better skill considering Sisyphus age and the fact he can fight V1 (v1 already being crazy mf to fight to begin whit)

Back