• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Honestly, I didn't fully recognize about pledges until middle of discussion. I didn't think this much when I started this.

@Nuke How about Sora vs D'arby? XD

Remember the first episode when Sora falls from the sky and stop just before hitting the ground? That's the ten pledge in action... Tet's laws should work with everyone in the same dimension level and below. About the loop hole in ten pledges, Sora tried to find it since volume 1 to volume 9.5 and still didn't find it. There're a lot of hidden law and untold specification in the ten pledges as well. I doubt someone could find a loop hole if Kuhaku didn't.

About the fight, is Shiro with him? If not it's inconclusive. But if she is then Sora wins. Sora could just leave Thunder without doing anything and use his authority over Imanity to ban them from interacting with Thunder (Assuming his authority doesn't work on Thunder direcly). Without knowledge of the world, Thunder would starved to death.

This match isn't fair and there has to be rules against a match where nobody can physically die in the very world they are in.

ThePixelKirby said:
This match isn't fair and there has to be rules against a match where nobody can physically die in the very world they are in.
Agreed. Maybe op should add some rules to this fight. Sora would stomp at this rate.

Back