• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King of Atlantis (DCEU) VS Uryu Ishida (Bleach)

Isn't this another Reiatsu crush situation?
No since Quincy's don't have Reiatsu Crush except for Yhwach, Ichigo and Soul King.

But this match-up can't even be done really since Uryu's High 7-A comes from a singular amp'd attack so he's only 7-A through his stats, the 7-A itself comes from a form which last only for a couple minutes and since Uryu's a Qunicy he has Soul Destroying arrows that Aquaman doesn't resist.

So its either Aquaman gets his soul destroyed or Uryu loses his powers mid-fight, which it becomes a AP stomp for Aquaman.

I vote Auqa man, a couple of minutes should be enough time to have a fight, and he should be 900+ megatons while aquaman is only 1.79 gigatons, not enough to be an stomp, plus his most powerful attack is 2.7+ gigatons.

Wait no i take back my vote how does the soul manip, sealing and matter manip work, aquaman has no counter
Almost all attacks in Bleach have soul manipulation, and Quincy arrows are notable for destroying souls so they can't even pass on to the afterlife. It's just that Bleach characters all also have resistance. This is most clearly shown when Yammy sucks out hundreds of people's souls, and Chad and Orihime are unaffected, and Tatsuki barely survives. This is because Tatsuki has some resistance and Chad and Orihime have good resistance.

Edit: The sealing is a bit vague and is only ever shown failing miserably, but the matter manipulation likely refers to Uryu's sword/arrow the Seeleschneider which seperates material bonds to cut through them.

Ok then this is a stomp as Aquaman cannot resist attacks againts his soul and thus it would bypass his durability and one tap him

Bleach characters are almost always going to stomp their opponents flat unless the opponent has resistance to soul manipulation, some ability to see ghosts, and resistance to at least some of the other nasty things Bleach characters bring to the table, like Uryu's matter manipulation, Aizen's illusions and regeneration, Rukia's absolute zero, and Barragan's time manipulation that ages beings that can live for thousands of years to the point they rot to dust in a few seconds. And I haven't even gotten to the cheapest cheaters the verse has, the Sternritters, especially Ywhach.

Bleach characters are almost always going to stomp their opponents flat unless the opponent has resistance to soul manipulation, some ability to see ghosts, and resistance to at least some of the other nasty things Bleach characters bring to the table, like Uryu's matter manipulation, Aizen's illusions and regeneration, Rukia's absolute zero, and Barragan's time manipulation that ages beings that can live for thousands of years to the point they rot to dust in a few seconds. And I haven't even gotten to the cheapest cheaters the verse has, the Sternritters, especially Ywhach.
Ywhach is just an entirely different mess of bullshit.

Back