• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight takes place on Earth

Momoshiki has absorbed Kinshiki already, and has access to the Lava Golem

King Kai has access to Bubbles, Gregory, and his car

Speed equalized

@ABoogieYesSir

What?...

Anyway, King Kai wins via superior AP and Durability that he can also increase with Kaioken. Momoshiki's Golem with be destroyed no problem, Momoshiki himself isn't going to be able to able to just throw King Kai into a portal and be done with him, especially since he will be out power no problem. Momoshiki's energy absorption is a problem but he can absorb attacks higher then his tier as he hasn't shown it but even if he could King Kai won't keep shooting blast at him once he sees him absorb his attack.

King Kai will go to close combat and given the difference in AP, as soon as their fists collide... Well let's just say Momoshiki won't be swinging his arm again. The range game won't help Momoshiki either because King Kai can counter or take his attacks.

Momoshiki's biggest problem is he seems to not use his Hax in combat with the exception of absorbing energy. He only transmutated Kinshiki to get stronger but didn't bother to do it to Naruto or Sasuke and to my knowledge never used his portals to throw his opponents in a different dimension. Not saying he can but he just doesn't.

I'll give Momoshiki the fighting skill given he went hand to hand with Naruto and Sasuke while King Kai didn't fight anyone but has the Fighting Knowledge. Yet it doesn't matter given King Kai is more durable and stronger so his blows will do more then Momoshiki's and that's not including Kaioken.

So King Kai should take this 7 out of 10

Edit: Apparently King Kai might not have Kaioken like I thought. I created a discussion thread about it but given it's unknown for now I shouldn't use it in my argument but my reasoning still stands just forget about the Kaioken parts, King Kai still has my vote.

Voting Momoshiki for being able to absorb King Kia's attacks and return them back to him at twice the power, restrain him via chakra rods and directly absorb his energy and just keep bombing him with his own attacks at twice the power

god tiers are capable of absorbing energy attacks far above their regular tier,

= Kaguya

Momoshiki is canonically superior to Kaguya

@Shadow Momo hasn't shown being able to restrain someone who oneshots him to oblivion. Especially since he has kaioken to get around him easily.

1.He doesn't have Kaioken

2. Chakra rods have nothing to do with AP, they have restrain beings far above the user's normal physical tier.

King Kai has no counter to being turned into a fruit.

forgetting the fact that top tier shinobi and above can sense energy and unlike Naruto and Sasuke who were individually weaker than him, Momoshiki has no reason to be caught off guard as he would clearly know King Kai is stronger than him

I already posted that even if he could absorb King kai's ki attacks it wouldn't matter considering King Kai isn't dumb enough to do it again so his Absorption will only be a one time use and that's if King Kai doesn't just go for close combat.

"King Kai has no answer for Chakra Recivers".

Oh you mean the thing this Momoshiki doesn't use to my knowledge. Even then King Kai is simply strong enough to not be stabbed by the Recivers.

Remember King Kai>>King Yamma>>Raditz>>>Piccolo>>Momoshiki.

So it's likely he isn't going to be able to harm him.

Momoshiki isn't Instantly going to start out trying to use Chakra Recivers and then turn him into a fruit especially since he doesn't do that to his enemies.

He is going to go close combat and get killed given the difference.

@Shadow

No, Sensory Ninja can sense a person's chakra level. Show me Momoshiki sensing someone's chakra level.

Just because 1 Ninja can do something doesn't mean another can.

Also, if Momoshiki can sense energy, he would have still sensed Baruto's Rasengan that vanished but he didn't.

doesn't use in character?

that's what he did to Naruto lol

>simply too strong

chakra receivers are hax.

it's not like it's out of character, it's more the fact that he was getting overwhelmed by two enemies at the same time, here it's only one.

he can still physically absorb King Kai's energy from him while restrained

also Momoshiki has an almost 360-degree field awareness and capable of chakra sensing, he isn't going to be taking on King Kai physically when he knows his outmatched saying he would is OOF for him

The Receivers still need to piece King Kai it's Hax isn't going to set in.

King Kai can One shot and withstand attacks with no damage from beings who can stomp Piccolo who is stronger than Momoshiki so his receivers are useless as he won't be able to stab King Kai.

The AP gap is around 50 times. That should be enough to break it.

Also, the Burden of proof is on you to prove he will use his chakra receivers.

I'm just going to close this given what's happening. It's the same as all the Dragon Ball Saiyan Saga vs Naruto God tiers and I've had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back