• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

King Anumaril vs Nocturnal

Ultima_Reality

?????????
VS Battles
Administrator
Eh, why not.

Rules

• Speed Equalized, obviously
  • Battle will take place in the Evergloam
  • Anumaril has the Staff of Towers
Vote Counter
elf:

edgy:

Inconclusive:

D521530b-22a9-427f-926b-bc06559c654b
Ruslan-leschev-nocturnal

@Zach

Him not having Regenerationn doesn't really matter though, especially since he has one of the most broken weapons in TES, and most likely his own wards to defend himself.

Ogbunabali said:
So this comes down to what's better the towers or a daedric prince?
I could argue the Towers are more powerful. At least White-Gold and the Crystal Tower are, since the latter repelled Nocturnal's influence and banished her from the Mundus with its defense mechanisms, and the former is explicitly said to be the most powerful Tower bar the Numidium, and to have greater power over reality than the Crystal Tower.

It's a bit unclear whether or not Anumaril fully scales to the Towers, though.

Well considering he has the Staff of Towers he should scale, at least I would imagine he would. Considering the wheel within a wheel within a wheel x6 (I think I counted that correctly) and the staff being a wheel on its own meaning it should probably scale? I guess I'll go with the elf for now on the assumption that the Staff of Towers is as powerful as that. High diff either way.

Gods won't die, but it will at least turn Nocturnal into God of Pantsu or whatever. Anumaril can win like Marukh through altering natures of gods with their wills.

Staff of towers provides Anumaril with ridic info manip and reality warping. If it can change the nature of all of the divines I guess it can deal with Nocturnal. Voting Anumaril FRA

Anumaril is a glass cannon, but since we're being generous with equalized speed and assuming this is a direct confrontation, the fight could go either way.

Not in direct confrontation = Anumaril

Direct fight = In an actual fight, there's no equalized speed, so the elf gets blitzed so ******* hard

Back