• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kimiko Miyashiro vs Nezuko Kamado (2-7-0) (GRACE))

9O64e5H.png

Two cute silent japanese girls whose families got killed besides their brothers and were forced at a young age into getting powers that involve regenerative abilities and use then to fight against others with powers, mainly attacking by slashing them with their nails, and that a member of the team they are a part of be attracted to them.
Kinda mad I haven't thought of this one before lol.​
  • 9-A versions: Kimiko scales to 0.0575 Tons and Nezuko's base form scales to 0.0058 Tons, so if the power gap is too much, then she can use her demon form.
  • Speed is equalized
  • Both are in-character, but willing to kill
  • Victory is obtained by knockout or othewise incapacitating the opponent (I'll say by death, but unless Kimiko can stall out for the sun to kill Nezuko, she uh, has no way of killing her, I think)
  • Battle takes place on New York, at midnight
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Both sides have prior knowledge
QYx0K3m.png

The setting lmao JK
Aggressive hand signs: 2 (BigSmoke4269, TauanVictor)
Hmpf hmmm hmm hmpf: 7 (Greatsage13th, Doggo, RanaProGamer, ShadowWhoWalks, Rakih_Elyan, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, V999)
"You kiss your mother with that mouth?":

Last edited:
Kimiko likely can outlast base Nezuko till the Sun comes out, however that is if Nezuko stays on her level, she has RPL so I doubt Kimiko could keep up and also has regeneration negation which might possibly nullify Kimiko’s regen. Kimiko’s best chance is incapacitating Nezuko right off the bat with her superior AP, otherwise Nezuko just gets stronger and might even kill Kimiko.

Kimiko likely can outlast base Nezuko till the Sun comes out, however that is if Nezuko stays on her level, she has RPL so I doubt Kimiko could keep up and also has regeneration negation which might possibly nullify Kimiko’s regen. Kimiko’s best chance is incapacitating Nezuko right off the bat with her superior AP, otherwise Nezuko just gets stronger and might even kill Kimiko.
I think that her regen negation only works demons though. In fact I don't think her fire blood art even hurts humans.

Either way, is a vote for Kimiko or Nezuko?

oh if it only works on demons i think kimiko might stomp lol
Not necessarily. Nezuko has a great edge in her greater regeneration and limitless stamina. And even though I read the manga I don't fully remember how good her Reactive Power level is, it's also a factor to take into account. She could potentially pressure and exhaust Kimiko before sunlight. Also, in the OP I said that, if neccessary, she is allow to go into full demon, which can help.

Not necessarily. Nezuko has a great edge in her greater regeneration and limitless stamina. And even though I read the manga I don't fully remember how good her Reactive Power level is, it's also a factor to take into account. She could potentially pressure and exhaust Kimiko before sunlight. Also, in the OP I said that, if neccessary, she is allow to go into full demon, which can help.
her regen is better, but that doesn't mean she can bypass kimiko's regen

With verse equalization, shouldn’t Nezuko’s regen negation work on Kimiko?
The thing is, Nezuko's regen negation comes from her Demon Blood Art creating a type of fire that burns demons. But if she uses that fire on humans, it doesn't do anything besides removing effects from demons (Like waking then up from a curse or burning poison)
wait a sec! how fast is Nezuko rpl? And how big is the gap exactly (Ik the calcs but not the actual difference)?
Can't tell exactly how long this was between the healing and the fight ocurring at the time as Tanjiro's, but she went from getting her leg obliterated by the temari, to somewhat repel it, to eventually matching its strength.
Here I can't tell how much stronger she got, since she mostly overwhelmed Daki through her regen and negating Daki's, but anger made her stronger.

Last edited:
yeah but how long does it take for her to match someone

also if she can only match her opponent that’s really bad for her as it means she can’t overcome kimikos regen

I don't think that's how it works. That's like saying Alucard's Holy bullets can regen negate anyone even when it only works on those with a weakness on holy weapons
The thing is, Nezuko's regen negation comes from her Demon Blood Art creating a type of fire that burns demons. But if she uses that fire on humans, it doesn't do anything besides removing effects from demons (Like waking then up from a curse or burning poison)
Ok, makes sense. I rewatched her scene of using her Demon Art on Tanjiro and Tengen to remove demon effects so it likely won’t work on Kimiko. Now there’s a still a factor of Nezuko’s RPL, depending on how quick it is, that would be the deciding factor of the match but also makes outlasting Nezuko till sunlight a non-factor since Nezuko could possibly grow much stronger by that time and beat Kimiko. So if we can get a good idea of that, I’ll see if I’m keeping my vote or not.

Now there’s a still a factor of Nezuko’s RPL, depending on how quick it is, that would be the deciding factor of the match but also makes outlasting Nezuko till sunlight a non-factor since Nezuko could possibly grow much stronger by that time and beat Kimiko.
The link's I provided are pretty much alk we have, Nezuko doesn't have many fight scenes.
She mostly overpowered Daki because she was on her demon form, got a boost because of her rage of seeing Tanjiro getting hurt, and Daki was weak to her fire.
Other than that, in the fight against Susamaru, she took sometime to actually match her power with repeated kicks.
So while not superfast, she doesn't take too long to adapt. But it doesn't seem she grows enough to overpower them.

nezuko can’t beat kimiko without turning her brain into paste (and even then thats debatable since she’s survived headshots) or decapitating her, which would be extremely difficult to do if she’s fighting someone equal to her. plus she doesn’t have prior knowledge on kimiko meaning she wouldn’t even know she has to do that. why does nezuko grow **** in her demon form

Back