• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kimiko Miyashiro vs Nezuko Kamado (2-7-0) (GRACE))

Victory is obtained by knockout or othewise incapacitating the opponent (I'll say by death, but unless Kimiko can stall out for the sun to kill Nezuko, she uh, has no way of killing her, I think)
Btw, the wincon is KO or incapacitation, death of course counts, but since I didn't knew if Kimiko could kill Nezuko without a sword, I wanted to make it doable.
Since even a low tier demon survives beheading from a kick from Nezuko (though he stated as a simply head, with its body moving apart)

nezuko can’t beat kimiko without turning her brain into paste (and even then thats debatable since she’s survived headshots) or decapitating her, which would be extremely difficult to do if she’s fighting someone equal to her. plus she doesn’t have prior knowledge on kimiko meaning she wouldn’t even know she has to do that. why does nezuko grow **** in her demon form
I think your kinda overestimating her regen. Having your brain turned to paste is alot worse than a head shot. If Nezuko manages to do that then she wins unless Kimiko can regen at that level

Hmmm, so her RPL at best makes her equal to her opponent, but doesn’t make her stronger than them. In which case, if Kimiko incaps Nezuko before she grows that strong, then she wins, if Kimiko let’s the fight draw out, Nezuko eventually gets on her level and even then it’s debatable who wins since I think it comes down to skill.

this seems like a stomp tbh, neither one of them has a way around the other's regen so they just fight until nezuko inevitably dies
Nezuko does has some wincons though. She has limitless stamina, which is a boom since Kimiko decides to make time until the sun rises. Also, if Kimiko takes too much damage, she needs time to heal, which Nezuko coukd advantage from. Like in Noir vs Kimiko, even a guy comparable to her could severely injured her.

noir is clearly superior to kimiko if he can severely injure her lol

she won't take too much damage, because they're equal. plus kimiko has stealth mastery and can just hide in any of the buildings surrounding them

Kimiko also injured Noir so they aren't that far apart.
i can barely see anything there lol what happened
And Noir did so with his knives, and Nezuko has very sharp nails
not necessarily a matter of her nails being extremely sharp, just the force with which she slashes
Nezuko has enhanced smell and extrasensory perception
that only tells her what direction kimiko is in and wont help her if kimiko is far away

i can barely see anything there lol what happened
Kimiko slashed Noir's torso, you can see the blood splashed on the left side of the screen
not necessarily a matter of her nails being extremely sharp, just the force with which she slashes
Yeah, but still. Kinda like, it's not the same swinging a full power punch or swinging a knife with full force. Pressure would make the cut do more damage.
that only tells her what direction kimiko is in and wont help her if kimiko is far away
It means that it won't be easy for Kimiko to simply stay hidden since Nezuko could look for here.
Not saying hiding can't work, just arguing that Nezuko could find her. And that she has way to potentially win, so it's not a full stomp.

Kimiko hides in the surrounding buildings and waits for the sun to kill Nezuko. Also, Kimiko has a slight advantage in skill and I doubt she would give any opening against a demon.

Kimiko hides in the surrounding buildings and waits for the sun to kill Nezuko. Also, Kimiko has a slight advantage in skill and I doubt she would give any opening against a demon.
Vote counted.
Though Nezuko could use her senses to find Kimiko, it's true it would kinda be playing cat and mouse.

Also, couldn't Nezuko hide too and wait until night?
if the fight prolongs for too long then it's important to note that Nezuko doesn't need to sleep, eat and has limitless stamina, while Kimiko needs to rest and can get worn out.

Just pointing that out.

That or even just hide on a different place.
Regardless, Nezuko wouldn't get tired, Kimiko eventually will.
It's just that Kimiko still has an advantage in skill and weapons, she doesn't need to get close to mark Nezuko, while Nezuko needs to get close to deal damage to Kimiko.

if nezuko manages to find kimiko at night, nezuko can't do much. kimiko is quite a bit stronger, and can regen from everything she has. if kimiko manages to find nezuko during the day, she can just throw her outside and win immediately

if nezuko manages to find kimiko at night, nezuko can't do much. kimiko is quite a bit stronger, and can regen from everything she has. if kimiko manages to find nezuko during the day, she can just throw her outside and win immediately
The thing is, Kimiko doesn't even need to hide, just keep Nezuko outside till the sun rise

It's just that Kimiko still has an advantage in skill and weapons, she doesn't need to get close to mark Nezuko, while Nezuko needs to get close to deal damage to Kimiko.
What weapons?
kimiko knows how to use firearms, but she has never used one since she got her powers. Not saying she can't, but is not standard equipment at all

Nezuko's RPL can grow stronger than her opponent; she surpassed the Temari Demon and Daki in a short time.
Nezuko has superior regen and immortality (Kimiko regening from a small bullet hole in her brain doesn't mean she can regen from her head getting crushed).
Nezuko doesn't get tired unlike Kimiko; her stamina and power source is specifically stated to be infinite unlike a human's, so she can win through shear attrition. She also has higher Lifting Strength, so she can wrestle Kimiko down.
Finally, her intimidating aura can paralyze Kimiko and make her easy to kill.

Nezuko's RPL can grow stronger than her opponent; she surpassed the Temari Demon and Daki in a short time.
Idk if she truly surpassed Susamaru as much as she reached her level quickly, and it also should be noted that Nezuko had that chance because they were kicking the temari back and forth. Against Daki, it's stated that she surpassed her out of anger (when Tanjiro was in danger) which let her to transform.
Finally, her intimidating aura can paralyze Kimiko and make her easy to kill.
Does she have that though? I know that technically as a demon she should be able to, but does she ever actually made use of the aura? I feel that people were scared of her simply because she was a demon, not because of a supernatural aura.
Nezuko doesn't get tired unlike Kimiko; her stamina and power source is specifically stated to be infinite unlike a human's, so she can win through shear attrition. She also has higher Lifting Strength, so she can wrestle Kimiko down.
I'll count that as a vote then?

Back