• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huijin Park (Jungle Juice) VS Kimiko Miyashiro (TV Series) (GRACE)

Huijin Park VS Kimiko Miyashiro

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both are 9-B and Black Thorns are restricted.
  • Both start 20 meters from each other.

"Watch and I'll show you... What I'm made of": 7
"I blamed my powers for my problems. But it's not true.": 0
"I'm stronger. I'm smarter. I'm better! I AM BETTER!"
: 0

0d1328348ed80f0d9b1ba6970fb4cb81.jpg
3eeee3bbd7ca9a79abe33cbe269ba72e_c26a96222457d163fc0bae24b4781951.jpg

Last edited:
Huijin Park is much faster and stronger than Hughie (if Hughie is baseline). She also seems significantly more skilled (Hughie can't even throw a punch properly) and experienced than Hughie, who both needs a temporary amp to reach her level and is not inclined to fight anyways.

Oh also her regeneration is OP. Hughie has no way to get around that.

Voting for Huijin. This almost feels like a stomp tbh

Huijin Park is much faster
Speed is equalized 🗿
and stronger than Hughie (if Hughie is baseline).
Hughie is 8 megajoules while Huijin is 3.5 megajoules
So, Hughie has a decent 2.2x AP advantage
She also seems significantly more skilled (Hughie can't even throw a punch properly) and experienced than Hughie, who both needs a temporary amp to reach her level and is not inclined to fight anyways.
Fair enough
Oh also her regeneration is OP. Hughie has no way to get around that.
Her regen is Mid Low, possibly High Low
Incap is also an option
Voting for Huijin. This almost feels like a stomp tbh
Vote Counted

Oh also, her lifting strength is multiple times higher than his. I don't see how he can incap her in any meaningful way before she just regenerates everything (and that's assuming that Hughie, a totally unexperienced and reluctant fighter can even kill her before she kills him)

So, I know that the thread was made with the current information on the profiles, but I wanted that Hughie might get downgraded. Mainly because the A-Train he hurt was weaker than that A-Train, since his condition worsened after his heart-attack. But even then, those calcs scale to A-Train boosted by Compound V, which he wasn't using when Hughie punched him. So, even leaving the CRT that I wanted to make aside, Hughie still wouldn't scale to that, but to Naqib's explosion.

So, I know that the thread was made with the current information on the profiles, but I wanted that Hughie might get downgraded. Mainly because the A-Train he hurt was weaker than that A-Train, since his condition worsened after his heart-attack. But even then, those calcs scale to A-Train boosted by Compound V, which he wasn't using when Hughie punched him. So, even leaving the CRT that I wanted to make aside, Hughie still wouldn't scale to that, but to Naqib's explosion.
According to this possible CRT, Hughie would have around 1.5x less AP than Huijin.. yeah this is looking one sided unless Hughie has some sort of hax I looked over?

Huijin FRA
counted
Can I get a link to Kimiko's profile? Me can't find:(

Kimiko has no way to break through Huijin's Regen so I vote Huijin
I mean, it's Pre-Midterms Huijin so she could just be punched in the head enough times hypothetically speaking;

Attack Potency:
2.37x AP Advantage in Kimiko's favor

Speed: Equalized lol

Lifting Strength:
  • Huijin: At least 7,365.07 kg via this feat, likely 18,327.09 kg via scaling to this feat
  • Kimiko: 5,000 - 15,000 Newtons via being able to rip off a man's head- or 509.86 - 1529.57 kg
4.82x - 14.45x to 11.98x - 35.95x LS Advantage in Huijin's favor

While Huijin's regeneration does lessen the significance of Kimiko's AP advantage, the real winning factor for Huijin is her grappling given the minimum 4.82x LS Advantage in her favor. So voting Huijin.

And on a related note, shameless plug time- @Climafranca could you look at this CRT I made?

Back