• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Killua vs Part 1 Naruto-verse

Killua fights against Part 1 Naruto characters one vs one, how far can he go? or does he solo?

R1: genjutsu is a nen-technique and can be blocked with a the basic nen-shield

R2: genjutsu works

just off my head killua stops at Hiruzen,itachi,gaara with shukaku,might guy(assuming he can open 6th gate) and orochimaru.rest all Def wins

KazarianFahs said:
just off my head killua stops at Hiruzen,itachi,gaara with shukaku,might guy(assuming he can open 6th gate) and orochimaru.rest all Def wins
Shukaku and Itachi beat him

Cursed 2nd Form Sasuke and V1 Naruto Stomps

KaenDragneel123 said:
KazarianFahs said:
Shukaku and Itachi beat him
Cursed 2nd Form Sasuke and V1 Naruto Stomps
dang i forgot about the curse and v1 forms XD also mayyyyybe kakashi cos u know very smart

KazarianFahs said:
if guy didnt open the six gates in PArt 1 than he can use them in this fight, the same for kakashi with kamui,

and shukaku is the sand bijuu right? how fast is he? (no profile and from the manga he seems to be to slow)... but killua doesnt seem to be able to hurt him either, draw?

itachis tsukuyomi is genjutsu and in R1 it can be blocked with nen-"armor" (the first technique of nen manipulation), would killua still lose?

as for sasuke and naruto, both are only "likely higher than supersonic+" in their top part1 form, wouldnt killua speedblitz? he is hypersonic+

GreatestSin said:
KazarianFahs said:
if guy didnt open the six gates in PArt 1 than he can use them in this fight, the same for kakashi with kamui,
and shukaku is the sand bijuu right? how fast is he? (no profile and from the manga he seems to be to slow)... but killua doesnt seem to be able to hurt him either, draw?

itachis tsukuyomi is genjutsu and in R1 it can be blocked with nen-"armor" (the first technique of nen manipulation), would killua still lose?

as for sasuke and naruto, both are only "likely higher than supersonic+" in their top part1 form, wouldnt killua speedblitz? he is hypersonic+
Shukaku in itself,could do large building level physcial strikes,all the while giving immense durability,since it's "Sand" hence electric attacks and pure physical strikes won't really do anything to it,not to metion the tailed beast ball that can OHK killua,also to mention part 1 gaara,will get assimilated into the shukaku,hence completely shielding him from killua.on to gai,it's true he didn't open them,but he didn't even open any gates in part one,so should we say that gai can't open any gates in part 1? no,gai had mastered the gates already,kakashi states in part one that gai can open upto 6 gates,he might know because they face off often,If gai opens 6th gate,Blitz>morning peacock>OHK.same with itachi,he has already acheived his potential by the part 1,even so his health is detoriating,so he is at his strongest just before the start of part 1.and itachi has unholy hax,with the magekyou,ametarusu,izanagi and izanami not to mention the susanoo with totsuka sword,yata mirror.Also i see no TP resistance on killua's profile,especially against probably one of the most dangerous TP in the entire HST,not a great day,too many ways for itachi to kill killua to mention.and i am too confused about the v1 naruto and cursed seal 1 sasuke,too vague stats to pass a judgement.

Shukaku in itself,could do large building level physcial strikes,all the while giving immense durability,since it's "Sand" hence electric attacks and pure physical strikes won't really do anything to it,not to metion the tailed beast ball that can OHK killua,

i agree, but only if they hit ^_^

for guy: true, he didnt open any gates, than he shouldnt open them here too, i know how big of a stomp it will be if we allow people like jiraya to do his sage mode and tsunade to use superhealing paired with superstrength...

for TP: please read what i wrote above: in this fight (via verse equiv) genjutsu is a nen-technique which means that it is blocked by the nen-shield, in R2 genjutsu works like always, and as before, itachi only has the feas he showed in Part1, otherwise this fight becomes useless :)

for sasuke/naruto: this is what the profile says, if you want to change it you can always create a revision thread ^_^

Power scaling works both ways in time,for example itachi is weaker in part 2 than in part one,people like jiraiya,guy,tsunade are already at full potential.But if you want to use only the feats from part 1,make it explicity clear in your title,you said "characters from part-1",according to your statement 30% of all s rank ninjas in part 1OHK blitz killua,35% win mid diff,10% win HIGH diff or lose,and 25% def lose.so,make it clear that only feats from part 1 are used,(but then why even bother making a gauntlet for part 1 when you are gonna depower the chars even more?)

^i wanted to know which char would win, true, i didnt really think about the chars who are already at their prime during part1, sorry,

than lets make them able to use whatever powerlevel they had during end of Part1,

how far can killua go? of course gai in 6 gate, tsunade, jiraya, kisame, orochimaru would win, who else would defeat him?

killua will beat all the genins and also all chunins.only jonins(about 30-50%),s rank ninjas(almost all) and kages(lol),who have appeared in part one will beat killua.taking names other than those already mentioned(don't really remember who did/did not appear in part1),umm,hiruzen sarutobi(third hokage),Kisame.about kakashi,he loses a bit on stats,but he has precog and likely smarter than killua while being able to use all nature transformation attacks but he's shown using only water,air and earth.so he's very versatile,but still not gonna give him a Def win since killua can OHK him.

^kimimaro too? he has strong defenses but nothing of him really seemed to be fast enough in order to ctchup with killua, attacks over a long amount of time should take him out i think :(

btw, wouldnt kisame have a lot of difficulty against killua because of electricity vs water?

Back