• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kilik scaling, and some other small things

I'm gonna keep this brief because I have to leave temporarily in a second, but there's a few pieces of evidence that Original Timeline Kilik should scale to the top tiers from SoulCal III onward.

For one, he inflicts serious injury on Edge Master during their training, due to a lack of control over his newfound strength. And while it is true that Edge Master was holding back, he was still injured so severely that he was out of commission for quite a while in order to heal, which seems like evidence enough that he and Kilik should scale.

In the same game Kilik fights a serious Olcadan, who isn't holding back because he recognizes that Kilik has likely been trained by Edge Master and is thus going all out to test his theory. While Olcadan is stronger than Kilik in this fight, Kilik still earns his respect (Mitsurugi's story has him do the same, so that could also apply). Add to this the fact that he becomes the new Edge Master by SCV, gaining the abilities of all the warriors that Edge Master and Algol once fought alongside, and it seems like plenty of evidence.

Also Edge Master (and Olcadan once I have the info I need to make his page) should have Information Analysis and either Clairvoyance or Enhanced Senses, seeing as they sensed Angol Fear's arrival on Earth, as well as her threat level, determining that she wasn't worth bothering with.

Dragonmaster imput would be also needed, abilities seems fine and while i don't think he was that level at his beginnings since he needed Xian help, he might have become stronger by V.

I am still pretty iffy on Kilik fully scaling. I think a "Possibly 5-B" is fine at most.

Wait, i recall Kilik did not fought a complete Nightmare since he was still searcing the other fragments.

Beginning of Series Kilik doesn't scale to a Complete Nightmare. He never canonically fought Complete Nightmare. He only fought an incomplete Nightmare with help from Xianghua.

Okay. And the situation with Olcadan could be a case of him holding back more than it seemed?

What about Mitsurugi? Olcadan acknowledges that Mitsurugi was the closest thing to a worthy opponent he found in the modern era, possibly including Nightmare, which is an honor he doesn't even give to Kilik.

I honestly am iffy on scaling Mitsurugi to Olcadan considering this would lead to Taki scaling and then Setsuka and whatnot. A big scaling mess honestly. Especially consider his other best feat is fighting an Algol who wasn't even trying.

Alright, that makes sense.

I'm working on an Olcadan profile now but I'm having trouble piecing together what abilities he would get from everyone's movesets.

He should get abilities based upon what abilities they use in their basic movesets and what weapons he uses. Is he like Edge Master in which he uses "The Master" versions?

Back