• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kid Goku vs Yang Xiao Long's MOM?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tien also doesn't have Item's like the nimbus cloud or the power pole, he also doesn't know the after image technique or the kamehameha

@Dragon I know i hate being the one to use A>B>C logic

Raven takes this via higher AP/dura, superior skill, and much greater versatility

I'm just playing devil's advocate here but what's Raven's showings in skill and what abilities does she use to such effect that she has great versatillity?

Doesn't she scale above people who were totally undamaged by 18 tons of AP? If that's right, gomu can't really do anything.

Raven as a child, with no formal training, was able to get into Beacon through sheer skill, which normally requires several years of training at a combat school to do. She then went on to train directly under Ozpin and became skilled enough that he entrusted her and Qrow with their powers. He also wanted them to join his inner circle, but Raven refused. She then went on to continue training on her own and eventually came into her Maiden powers, and trained further, using them to the point that she was able to perform her storm feat with such control that no one knew she was doing it, despite her standing right in front of them. Even Mercury, who was able to determine Pyrrha's semblance (which she managed to keep hidden from the world for her entire life) in a few minutes, was fooled.

She has 6 different Dust blades each with a different elemental property that she can switch out at will, ice blades for example freeze things while Gravity blades enhance the power of her strikes

@Wok She's stronger than Vernal who oneshot the arma Gigas who stomped the Queen Lancer who was undamaged by an 18 Ton attack

Wokistan said:
Doesn't she scale above people who were totally undamaged by 18 tons of AP? If that's right, gomu can't really do anything.
She is >= Vernal who is >>> Arma Gigas who is >>> Queen Lancer who was undamaged by a 18 tons attack

Rip me I was ninja'd

Yeah so Goku can't really hurt her at all if that's the case. Seems like a stomp.

Goku is baseline, right? I think that he scales upward from High 8-C.

If so Raven definitely stomps him

The scaling chain you described, especially with the 18 ton attack doing nothing, would still indicate that Goku can't deal damage here.

This is 22 budokai Goku who should be stronger than Tien who Tao Pai Pai who is superior to general blue who has some weird 8.6 ton feet

Nope, not by what values we have for them. Gohan's dad scales to a lower number than the Queen Lancer. Queen Lancer was totally undamaged by the attack, so logically a weaker attack won't be harming it. Raven scales way above that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back