• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I told you not to.

Well, neither of them have a calc, so I'll assume they're comparable in AP.

Goku seems to be more skilled here, since if I'm not mistaken, at this point he already had some martial arts training from Grandpa Gohan, while Simon at that point in the series only had average intelligence (unless I'm forgetting something, haven't watched TTGL in a while, so plz correct me if I'm just saying a bunch of bullshit), and he also has better range with the Power Pole, since Simon only has standard melee range.

Simon can absorb energy, which would help a lot against Goku's Kamehameha, and that Will Empowerment and Reactive Evolution could end up giving him the edge after a while; other abilities that could make things complicated for Goku are Teleportation and Invulnerability.

I think I'll be leaning with Simon for now; while Goku is more skilled (I think), Simon's Invulnerability makes him much more difficult to harm, and Will Empowerment and Reactive Evolution could help him surpass Goku in power after a while; Goku also has the range advantague, but it's much more in character for him to try to fight in hand to hand than it is for him to spam power pole; Simon could also absorb Goku's Kamehameha.

Back