• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Geova2507 said:
hmmm noow this more fair, how strong is their fate manip? like what can they do with it? because they still have atlhete level in durability any hit from Goku can OH them
Their Fate Manip. Only works on allies. So it's not combat applicable to Goku. And Goku even in the beginning of the series WITHOUT being willing to kill is actually proactive as hell. He solo'd the Red Ribbon Army's military, smashed the heads in of several people in the forest arc (Forgot the name) and didn't totally stomp people in the tournaments because of the rules. So my serious vote still goes to Goku.

so in this case the angels would make The Red Ribbon win? I don't see how they could win here, maybe with the broadway manip but I can't see they harming Goku in any way, just tiring him up. pretty sure they would dance until night and then Goku would turn ape and probably smash them.

but then its not "The Elite Beat Angels" Vs "Goku" its going to be "Tien and The Elite Beat Angels" vs "Goku" if it is just the angels vs Goku then I don't see a way for them to win. if you put Tien them they will probably win, hell Tien alone can beat this Goku

the thing is these EBA guys or girls they look more like a support character than a figther, but they still can do some damage, they have beam attacks in their page that can hurt Goku bad, but the problem is their resistence, if they stop dancing and decide to use the beam goku can simply dodge with the baton and OHK the angels because of weak resistence.

No I actually didn't haha Instead of reading agents I read angels for some reason lol maybe its because its 3 am and i'm sleepy af OvO

You mean a level that makes it very easy for goku to eviserate by just firing a ki blast in their general vicinity? Yes he can hit them.

So they have to get into a helicopter to get small. Goku can just hear them coming and attack them in their general vicinity.

And goku can sense them. And again, they have to get inside a helicopter for that to happen, and anything goku does oneshots them.

Why would Goku let these guys get into a Helicopter to turn small in the first place? He's willing to kill here, so that's not gonna happen. Again, Goku even without being willing to kill, without regard for their wellbeing, Solo'd an entire compound of fodders without entertaining the very thought of giving them a fair fight. That's what is going to happen here.

That's not standard equipment, or at least not standard battle practice for them. If you have to favour a side over another just to even break even, then the match shouldn't be added.

Back