• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they both can survive in space and the bf was never stated how is that bfr? Besides isnt bfr something on the lines of removing the character from the bf to incapacitate. Like teleporting them to a blackhole.

You cant fight within once absorbed. Youre confusing absorption with being eaten. Vegito formed a ki barrier from being absorbed and was just eaten.

Candy beam is a means of a finisher, also dd has always been a tank. He rarely showed enough strategy to dodge beams he just survives them

Buu sets a trap up doomsday falls for it gets stuck in buus little piece he put down and gets absorbed buu wins

All this talk of doomsday has reignited my passion for the character so I went back to read so dday books and apparently there was a whole saga i missed. I read through it to find out some shocking revelations which show some inaccuracies in his bio here and some people argument.

First apparently when Imperix reduced Doomsday to bones doomsday did NOT revive (can he not revive without flesh?) Lex regrow him like in his prehistoric kryptonian days and he had to use supermans dna. This made him slightly weaker cause now he needs yellow sunlight more and kryptonite hurts him. He also can't revive if hes knocked out with a concussion (o_O) but i think this point is no longer relevant cause he lost his intelligence again, although I'm not sure if those things are linked.

Also this reactive/copy stuff is false. Doomsday cant do that he only adapts after death, the doomsday that do this are clones of dday given special abilities to fight the supermen. The dday that copied superboys tk was created to do that as for the ones that fought the other supermen.

On an irrelevant not, doomslayer looks cool and is probably more powerful than dday.

Aparajita said:
The real cal howard said:
One thing I don't find fair is that Misogi Kumagawa, Frisk, Asriel, and Flowey can come back from death without any qualms about it, but if DD does it, suddenly people are saying incap/k.o.?
Favoritsm at it's finest, Howard.
Not really, those characters die and come back to life very quickly where doomsday dying and coming back takes months or years. Since doomsdays ressurection takes too long to be useful in a fight, killing him counts as a k.o. , buit since those other characters would be back in seconds at most, killing them doesn't count as a k.o.

Doomsday is a mindless beast, the same could be said of kid buu, but he did outsmart the kai's and absorbed them.

LTB2000 said:
Doomsday is a mindless beast, the same could be said of kid buu, but he did outsmart the kai's and absorbed them.
Doomsday has had more intelligent moments as well when in desperate situations.

Doubt either will have one, but I'm just pointing that out.

Doomsday can resist transmutation specifically? if not, he is becoming a candy an eaten as soon as kid buu has hunger, since they are both pretty mindless, the beam will connect and that is it for him, I guess.

PaChi2 said:
Doomsday can resist transmutation specifically? if not, he is becoming a candy an eaten as soon as kid buu has hunger, since they are both pretty mindless, the beam will connect and that is it for him, I guess.
Yes. He's kryptonian like Superman, who has resisted transmutation from beings far above Buu's level so it won't work.

Doomsday takes this high-difficulty. He's way too fast for Buu to connect a hit on and will get stronger as the battle goes on while Kid Buu remains stagnant. Kid Buu is not absorbing someone this much faster

Guys, i think this match needs to be closed since we now have a rule regarding any DB character fighting against any Marvel/DC comics character.

Like not to burst anyones bubbles here or anything.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Guys, i think this match needs to be closed since we now have a rule regarding any DB character fighting against any Marvel/DC comics character.
Why was this rule put in place?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Yeah, true. Honestly tho the victory/loss should be removed entirely as there's no real clear consensus and IMO the reasoning behind Buu "winning" this was poorly thought out and fails to take into account Doomsday's massive speed advantage.

IMO this should either be labeled as inconclusive or removed entirely.

"Preferably avoid controversial matchups, such as Goku versus Superman, or Dragon Ball versus DC or Marvel Comics characters in general, as they recurrently lead to hostility between different members."

We had a thread regarding this, that's why. @All

CrossverseCrisis said:
"Preferably avoid controversial matchups, such as Goku versus Superman, or Dragon Ball versus DC or Marvel Comics characters in general, as they recurrently lead to hostility between different members."
Maybe we should remove all DC/Marvel vs DBZ matches?

CrossverseCrisis said:
Darn. Don't suppose theres any way to make you guys reconsider? (he says with a large smile)

I don't know, Shock. Bruce. A user brought this up and me and others like Antvasima have considered to ban these kinds of matches. Here.

Then again.....we could just go back to only having banned "Superman vs Goku" matches.

It just depends on if you can convince Antvasima, RadicalMR, and the others on that thread.

Okay nvrmind, i just don't know what's goona happen in that thread so instead i'm just gonna say screw it and let this be open still. -_-'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back