• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kick-Ass vs Licenseless Rider

Rider is a hell of a lot more durable, and I just can't see where Kick-Ass could keep him down. Going with him.

Mumen Rider delivers justice in a way only someone in black tights and body armor, riding a bike can. That durability is too high.

Assuming Kick-Ass just has his batons, I'd say he takes it due to the fact he can't feel as much pain while Licenseless Rider's strongest attack is flinging his bicycle at enemies.

Heh, Rider, with high diff. It'd be fun watching him... Wait for it... Kicking Kick-Ass's ass with a bicycle. Or run over it, IDK.

His durability is way too high. And Kick Ass might not feel pain, but c'mon, he can't stand being hit by a bicycle many times.

^he survived a car accident... Though he ended up in the hospital for months. Plus in the comic he actually had his "you know whats" electrocuted if that has anything to do with his durability

I'm giving this to Kickass for a few number of reasons. I don't buy the whole "Licenseless Rider is more durable" BS because if I remember correctly, Licenseless Rider is peak human at best. Kickass is slightly more durable than that since he's got metal plating and busted nerve endings. The whole Rider can just drive Kickass with his bike to take him out is also a bit false, since Kickass surived getting hit by a speeding car (and that was before he had his surgeries).

Kickass is definately a better fighter than Rider. He can take on a group of thugs and win (though in his earleir days he tends to get beat up). He learned martial arts from various other more effective vigilantes, giving him better training than the mostly self-trained Rider.

Licenseless Rider is the top rank C-class Hero.

An average C-class hero has a rating of roughly 100, while an ordinary human being is shown to have a rating of 22. Implying that even an ordinary C-class hero is going to be multiple times stronger then an average human being.

While Licenless rider is the HIGHEST RANKED C-class hero. And as such should be even stronger.

Kickass deosn't stand a chance.

Is that joke? Licenseless Rider Curbstomp Kick ass.. he is far stronger than normal human being,he tank Garou's attack and TankTop mastper's punch and Sea King's attack., this is ridiculous to compare them.. just becuse he is "normal humam" in opmverse doesn't mean he is actually real human.. just like Batman

Back