• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kick-Ass comic upgrade

Jackythejack

They/Them
Gonna make this quick here. Planning on adding profiles and I just wanted to get this stuff out of the way.

Kick-Ass:

Kick-Ass himself should be 9-C honestly. He can damage people who can harm him, those who can punch a hole through a door (which I can provide a scan for if needed), and has been trained under Hit-Girl and therefor has taken semi-casual hits from her. She was intending to hurt. Also Kick has just broken several bones with his batons so it ultimately makes sense.

Also he should get Electricity Manipulation via having electrified batons at his disposal. He used them when undercover as a pimp and I can provide scans for that as well if needed.

Do note that he doesn't scale to Hit-Girl in any way shape or form. Hit-Girl is on a completely different level from Kick-Ass. She can take down a whole group of mafia, he can take down two while struggling. The only thing I may argue is that surviving the car crash should make him 9-B but considering he almost died from that...eh.

Hit-Girl

Hit-Girl is mostly fine but she should probably have Preparation considering how into depth her plans go. She's outsmarted several mafia and police members and could plan everything down to a single T. Not Batman levels but her kind of prep is pretty crazy.

And also her intelligence should be changed to Gifted. Not only had she learned all about chemicals, medication and mind altering chemicals, but she's also able to manipulate an entire prison from her solitary confinement, could plan her own escape out of prison a long time in advance, knows the exact chemical compound to counteract her drugging, among other things. Sounds a little more than above average.

Also she should get Fire Manipulation because she has a flamethrower. Explosion Manipulation via prep wouldn't hurt either.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

Alright. Cool. Should I go about adding them or wait a little more for a better opinion.

It think that this seems fairly uncontroversial to add.

Back