• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kiana (K-423) Profile and update

I've noticed that K-423, Kiana, doesn't have her own page but is fused with Sirin's. So that's a bit >.> to me and I think she needs her own profile but that aside.
She should be updated, she fought Fu Hua (Herrscher Form) and kept up, when even a much weaker Dark Fu Hua could casually trash around Durandal who draws power from the holy sword of yolandel/durandal and is even further upgraded by a God Key blah blah blah.
She is also able to use the Fenghuang Down: Edge of Taixuan which is "The impetus behind the creation, the origin of change, and cannot be restricted by forms."
Another blob of text describing it was Fu Hua's, and it goes:
"The Edge of Taixuan is formless yet vast. It is beyond fury, hatered, envy or wrath. The Edge of Taixuan cannot be defined, for it is beyond every aspect of design. From burning stars to specks of sand nothing stands before the Edge of Taixuan"

Imo her general AP should be upped, as well as Hua's. Because of the fact that a non serious dark fu hua was able to whip around Dudu who's source of power is pretty strong.
"Come down! The end of the universe. I am time-space itself, It is the source of the power to destroy everything, My responsibility is to annihalate all worlds. In your (Durandal's) hands I undoubtebly have the power to destroy any piece of land in this world bubble." Which could cut space itself (of which there was 11 dimensions) even on a higher dimensional level and kachow a universe-continent (I still have 0 clue what their proper names are), and that's before Durandal got powered up by Su who buffed her a ton. Plus Mei could fight in the Stigamata space where that fox gal blew the Moon up, ect.

Back