• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently Medaka is this unbeatable Universal entity with broken plot hax and conceptual manipulation (lol)

Can Kharn lolnegate this? Let me know if it is a stomp.

5-A Kharn

Medaka at her absolute peak

SBA, Speed Equal

Medaka:
25.Kharns-Butcherhorde-Dataslate-digital
Khar:

Medaka Kurokami 2

Gargoyle One said:
Kharn Stomps whether Hero is restricted or not
How so? All im hearing about him is "power null". The Hero is immune to any kind of power (steal, null, erase, copy etc etc) except for maybe really strong plot hax (ajimu had plot hax and couldn't beat The Hero). The Hero stomped Ajimu who's....yeah...we all know THAT ajimu.

Firephoenixearl said:
Gargoyle One said:
Kharn Stomps whether Hero is restricted or not
How so? All im hearing about him is "power null". The Hero is immune to any kind of power (steal, null, erase, copy etc etc) except for maybe really strong plot hax (ajimu had plot hax and couldn't beat The Hero). The Hero stomped Ajimu who's....yeah...we all know THAT ajimu.
Kharn's power null is 1-A.

Khorne's power Null is infinitely above everything in Medaka Box

Thus, he nulls her power and bashes her skull in.

Gargoyle One said:
Khorne's power Null is infinitely above everything in Medaka Box

Thus, he nulls her power and bashes her skull in.
Saying Kharn will null The Hero, is like saying he'll null ur right to be human. The Hero is a right, the right to be the main character, the right to win any match no matter how unbeatable the opponent (ajimu). Unless the opponent has some TRUE ASS plot hax.

Then he nullifies it and calls it a day.

This is some Jill level wank if Khorne can't power Null Medaka

[SIZE=4][B]Gargoyle One said:
[/B][/SIZE]

Then he nullifies it and calls it a day.

This is some Jill level wank if Khorne can't power Null Medaka
"The Hero"

• It is both the meta "ability," or status, similar to plot armor. In essence, if all beings are bound to the whims of the plot and fate, then The Hero is the "status," to always have the whims flow in your favor. Even Plot manipulation is not usually an effective counter. It will force events to go in Medaka's favor and force Plot-Induced Stupidity on other characters as needed for her to gain victory. It cannot be replicated via power copying or cloning.
It's a status, not a power.

Firephoenixearl said:
Saying Kharn will null The Hero, is like saying he'll null ur right to be human. The Hero is a right, the right to be the main character, the right to win any match no matter how unbeatable the opponent (ajimu). Unless the opponent has some TRUE ASS plot hax.
Medaka is the main characters of a story. Khorne exists on a reality above the story itself. That's why he powernulls. Trust me, I would love if the argument "Plot > fiction therefore plot hax can defeat tier 0s" was considered legit here, but that's not the case. Plot itself has a "tier", and it's tier was never proved to be above Khorne's.

Srsly doe, i don't see Power Null, being able to null a status. And also Kharn starts to fight Medaka, he just so randomly happens to not think of Power Nulling in the first place (the hero is passive), and gets All Fiction-ed or something.

You need passive shit to even start beating The Hero.

Power null is passive, and while it may not nullify the "status" of main character it can nullify every privilege tied to it's status (hax resistance, fate manipulation, PIS inducement etc.).

Firephoenixearl said:
Wow, since when has Power Null been able to nullify status? Also all Kharn has to do to activate power null is exist?
Well

There's a 1-A that is sitting in the warp going like.

"That's unfair, same with that, Hero? Makes you always win? Unfair, unfair, All Fiction? Not today m8"

Khorne nulled someone's enhanced psychic senses before iirc.

For the record, I have never ever participate in Mami threads and that's the first mami thread I have created.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Enhanced psychic senses? Yeah there are skills like that too in Medaka Box. Tell me when he nulls the right to be the main character.

Well...

the fact that the PIS has never affected a 1-A so that 1-A would be like.

"You always win? That's unfair, nulled."

He nulls whatever he considers unfair, the Hero is definitely unfair, and since Khorne is 1-A, I think he should be able to null it.

Firephoenixearl said:
Edwardtruong2006 said:
Enhanced psychic senses? Yeah there are skills like that too in Medaka Box. Tell me when he nulls the right to be the main character.
He doesn't need to, he can just null the existence of the plot or simply stop it from helping Medaka. It's not just power null, it's "unfair things are nulled".

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Well...
the fact that the PIS has never affected a 1-A so that 1-A would be like.

"You always win? That's unfair, nulled."

He nulls whatever he considers unfair, the Hero is definitely unfair, and since Khorne is 1-A, I think he should be able to null it.
He is not 1-A. His hax is, he has that blessing thingy, i doubt he himself is above the concept of "plot". And even Khrone, he wouldn't null The Hero, he would probably disregard it (assuming he's on a tier WAY beyond Ajimu anyway, ajimu crosses dimensions at wish, so she's at least tier 1, yet she got stomped HARD by the hero).

Err...

Ajimu is at most 1-B

Khorne is 1-A.

Khorne nulls the Hero and lets Kharn do hacking and slashing.

Btw the Hero at best is 1-B hax.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Err...
Ajimu is at most 1-B

Khorne is 1-A.

Khorne nulls the Hero and lets Kharn do hacking and slashing.

Btw the Hero at best is 1-B hax.
Maybe it is 1-B, maybe not, i don't wanna argue that part doe. Khorne needs to have showings of nulling a status such as The Hero for it to work. Kharn will just get plot haxed even if Khorne is above plot himself. The Hero is not a plot hax, it's a status, you can't blend it in with skills/hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back