• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn vs Doomsday

Doomsday needs the intent to BFR to do so. He'd get around to it upon Kharn being too tanky, but I don't think he generally opens with it. It only takes like tier 8 or 7 force to launch a guy weighing about a thousand pounds to orbit, yet we don't give everyone at those tiers and up that sort of knockback on every hit.

Kharn may kill before doomsday gets to it. Idk, want doomsday's skil lfeats.

It's really gonna suck trying to get close and hit when your AP and lifting strength are vastly below your opponent

This is literally Kharn vs a barely weaker Hulk

Wokistan said:
Doomsday needs the intent to BFR to do so. He'd get around to it upon Kharn being too tanky, but I don't think he generally opens with it. It only takes like tier 8 or 7 force to launch a guy weighing about a thousand pounds to orbit, yet we don't give everyone at those tiers and up that sort of knockback on every hit.
Oh look at that literally my entire point

However I will take Gar's place in spinning the circle and say "muh lifting strength argument"

Lifting strenght getting used as a argument?what kinda black magic is this?.

If Doomsday throws Kharn into space is gg,if not then Kharn beats him with superior skill and durability.

Why not? It's more relevant in a melee fight than you'd think.

Wokistan said:
Yeah, it kinda is

Unless you're

You know

Using striking strength

Which

Isn't lifting

Grappling, throwing, disarming, locks, etc.

Actually it does

Contact with another opponent allows you to lift them or overpower them upon matching eachother in brute strength.

Oh.

10,000 years of experience fighting against exactly the kind of opponent Doomsday embodies. To durable to hurt. Soul hax to bypass durability. Doomsday only wins via BFR and isn't likely to start with that tactic. Kharn takes this.

Still though, Doomsday's gotta grab Kharn first to BFR, and Kharn's surprisingly pretty nimble when he needs to be. How are Doomsday's skill feats?

Gargoyle One said:
Lifting is lifting, you say Doomsday grabs, I'm talking about the punching part.

Which Khârn of course isn't letting Doomsday do with his thousands of years of experience killing Doomsday's kind of monsters

Anyways, I'll stick to the vote I already made way earlier

Wokistan said:
probably that Doomsday just is he is a melee fight vs Kharn is melee-range AP with Haxes gets closer.

im interesting vote.

Lifting is lifting, you say Doomsday grabs, I'm talking about the punching part.

Which Khârn of course isn't letting Doomsday do with his thousands of years of experience killing Doomsday's kind of monsters

Anyways, I'll stick to the vote I already made way earlier

Expirience against people who are fodder to Doomsday isn't much. Doom has repeatedly fought and defeated people around his paygrade

Your vote has been debunked almost entirely, the reasoning for Kharn winning is on Wok

Doomsday being stronger doesn't change the formula of not getting hit and cleaving their head off.

It does actually , as your less likely to be hit if said character can't overpower you under any circumstance

Honestly this thread is Superflous and literally s remake of Hulk vs Kharn (Ironically, that was considered a stomp)

Well, this isn't all that clear on the votes. Until there's a good decision, I'm not putting them up...

Back