• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kharn the Betrayer vs Kharms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a calc'd feat that Kharn scales to? Otherwise, I'm assuming he's baseline 4-B, which would make Kharms roughly 280x stronger.

That would make Kharms 10.75 times stronger, using the highest end.

Reading the description for Blessing of the Blood God, would statistics amplification fall under "honorable martial combat"? Because if it does, Kharms could boost his speed and dura to get up to Kharn from a distance and flip him off until he dies.

I may have to note that Kharn's higher end tier durability is worthwhile to note, since he took a bloodlusted beating from Angro when he had no armour on nor did he had any Chaos blessings when he was on the side of the Emperor at the time. And i should note that the more higher 4-B feat i linked above is one that said Primarch scales to...at least to what Azathoth specifically told me but make what you will of that.

So either Kharn is 1.56x stronger, or Kharms is 1.59x stronger, using the 10^49 ends of the feat you listed and Antoniofer's result in the comments section of this blog (Kharms can fight opponents who can create Quark stars for part of their attacks).

Yeah it's weird scaling with Kharn's case but he's more so on the Rose Cluster Feat than the ones much stronger than him at his best are scaled. But his highest feats such as taking said beating and facing off Abaddon is still there.

Basically.

Edit: However if you do go by the highest interpretation of Kharn on his high end tier, he'd likely be even higher when you consider his fight with Abaddo.

As for my input in this match...gonna get back to that a little later...

Edit: Okay so....what exactly does Kharms have that's over what all of what Kharn has in comparison?

If we're using the low end feats, Kharms has that 10.75x AP advantage I mentioned earlier, as well as Durability and Speed boosting, combined with health restoration.

Oooh.

Kharms should probably do fine against Kharn then, although it kind of does have to get a bit around the latters regen and weapon but that's not really that relevant in the long run.

1gingiva promo x 5512 (2)
Gingiva, surrounded by Kharms

This photo should give you an idea of how big Kharms would be compared to Kharn.
So for my full breakdown of this matchup:

Kharms, comparing this feat to this one, should have a 10.75x AP and Dura advantage over Kharn.

With its ability to augmentate its durability and speed, it should have no problem approaching Kharn from a distance while dealing with shots from his plasma pistol.

Kharn isn't completely helpless here, though. His weapon can absorb souls and his spit is highly corrosive. The soul manipulation would definitely work here, as the Kirlian Eye, a machine that separates the soul from the body, is what killed Kharms off in Gingiva, and it can't do much to dispell the acid.

However, Kharms won't be blinded, as it doesn't have eyes, and it can still try using its health restoration to stall it out. And with its statistics amplification and size, Kharn will have a harder time landing either of those hax on Kharms.

Kharn's experience on battle should definitely even things out a little, but Kharn hasn't really ever fought anybody who is a few feet tall and 10x stronger than him at the same time, so he's not used to fighting anybody quite like Kharms.

Overall I'm leaning more towards Kharms 6/10.

Well that's true of Kharn as he possibly had faced SS sized beings in the Eye of Terror in his world.

That aside, the thing about Gorechild's Soul absorption thing was something about it not working right away due to needing to kill the enemy first. So if Kharn can't kill Kharms in time to the point of soul sucking Kharms, it's not going to do it's work completely...at least to what Azzy once said about it's properties.

Just a bit bigger than an average human being I'd imagine. And that's without the armour.

Actually no, at 4B that's not enough.

Still going with Kharms via far superior AP and Dura

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back