• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keysword Resistance Negation?

I'm wondering where the Keysword's resistance negation comes from, it doesn't seem to have a scan attached, and the only reference is just what arc it's from (and I don't wanna read an entire manga just for one scan).

It come from Time Power
Yeah, looking at the time power page, I don't see resistance negation being a thing. I could be missing something, but the two relevant scans are 1. Mechikabura getting ****** by the Keysword and 2. Goku being empowered by Tokitoki. I haven't seen anything about the Keysword saying no to resistances.

Yeah, looking at the time power page, I don't see resistance negation being a thing. I could be missing something, but the two relevant scans are 1. Mechikabura getting ****** by the Keysword and 2. Goku being empowered by Tokitoki. I haven't seen anything about the Keysword saying no to resistances.
Time power users like mechikibura resists it’s own effects, the keysword ignores these effects as shown with mechikibura

Time power users like mechikibura resists it’s own effects, the keysword ignores these effects as shown with mechikibura
Isn't that just overcoming resistance with better layered hax?
We don't give resistance negation for just that otherwise every profile with even +1 layers of hax would have resistance negation.
@Ottavio_Merluzzo could you help out here?

they bein discussed rn lmao
Was that the Special Ki manip CRT? I don't think resistance negation was covered there.

and tbh i too have some questions but sadly domino is not really online to explain
I really wanna know where the **** all these probability hax come from because literally every scan I see of it is untranslated. Same deal for their stamina hax.

Pretty sure some of the scans for the probability manip are translated

It’s literally a thing called miracle charge impact where it increases the chances of attacks hitting the opponent and vice versa

The stamina shit is translated as well actually

Pretty sure some of the scans for the probability manip are translated

It’s literally a thing called miracle charge impact where it increases the chances of attacks hitting the opponent and vice versa

The stamina shit is translated as well actually
I'd like to see sources for those since the scans on the profiles don't exactly convey that.

I'd like to see sources for those since the scans on the profiles don't exactly convey that.

LMAOOOOOOO

Is this really the foundation one of the supposed strongest tier 2 verses is built on? Just "go figure it out yourself"? ******* amazing.
dawg im not about to translate every card on that site just to please you, we literally had people go in these sites and translated it them selves, that's why they even made it onto the page at all

dawg im not about to translate every card on that site just to please you, we literally had people go in these sites and translated it them selves, that's why they even made it onto the page at all
And I'm asking where those translations are. Because right now, all I have is your word that they were translated, those translations were deemed valid, and the abilities showcased in the translations were accepted by staff. But in terms of actual evidence? Nothing.

If these abilities don't have comprehensible scans backing them up, then they shouldn't be on the profiles.

And I'm asking where those translations are. Because right now, all I have is your word that they were translated, those translations were deemed valid, and the abilities showcased in the translations were accepted by staff. But in terms of actual evidence? Nothing.

If these abilities don't have comprehensible scans backing them up, then they shouldn't be on the profiles.
they usually on crts and shit

atp just make a revision on this because someone has before about this topic but nothing came about it

we just need to add the scans lmao. but im busy wit cooler profile rn soooo

yall on yo own

read it and relax

idk find it. (this fr annoying)
First and foremost

VSBW is a wiki dedicated to INDEXING statistics, feats, and abilities. If an ability isn't properly indexed on a profile, and nobody can find the scan or source for the ability, it gets removed from the profile, that's how it works.

These pages are supposed to be easily accessible banks of information for those who want to research characters. You should not have to go searching through CRTs for scans when CRTs are supposed to put the damn scans on the profiles in the first place, and you especially shouldn't have to go searching for outside sites or translations for proof of abilities on this site. Everything should be accessible on the profile, or a blog linked through the profile/verse page.

If nobody can find or link the scan or clip or source of resistance Negation, it has to be removed from the profiles.

Alright, well, I looked into the Charge Impact stuff and none of that really implies probability manipulation. It's literally a QTE where you have to time your button presses. Even if there was direct confirmation that this isn't game mechanics, it's still something based on skill, not luck, so that alone disqualifies it for probability hax. Changing the speed of the meters just makes a mundane skill more difficult to perform, which is technically affecting the odds of success, but in the same way that walking across a wet floor makes it less likely that you won't fall; It's not directly altering probability itself, it just makes basic task harder.

Also based on this video, it seems like attacks land regardless of the success of a CI, and even happen before the CI is even a factor. So... I feel like even if it were probability manipulation, the way it's indexed now is massively overhyped.

Also still not seeing translations for Dimensional Domain... or any reasoning for why the Keysword has resistance negation.

CTRL+F, granted maybe it’s just a layer instead of negation. I won’t go that deep into it, but at least now you have scans.

This page is linked on the keysword’s page btw, in fact right after resistance negation: “Resistance Negation (With Time Power given from Time Power Unleashed Chronoa, True Form Tokitoki and Demigra, the sword gained the ability to negate the resistances toward its power and abilities[4]). Time Power Resistance

Back