• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Keys to the Kingdom Verse Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobsican

He/Him
I was bored and decided to check this verse, and oh man, let's just list the issues:

Arthur Penhaligon:
  • No sources whatsoever
  • Way too many abilities with a "likely" to the point I feel like some parts may be wank (Namely the "lack of a soul" in the Human part, and Dura Negation in the Immortal section, also lol limitless stamina), I think this issue may even be verse-wide from a glance.
  • The resistance to Fate Manip seems more like downright Fate Manip as he's changing his own destiny, rather than resisting the interference of it by someone else, maybe even either above baseline or with the resistance too depending on if it had the potential to overpower actual foreign Fate Manip or just resist it (Can anyone bring more context on that one?)
  • Death Manip sounds way more like just Deconstruction, or even EE if described so, more context pls?
  • Can anyone expand on up to what level the Regen Negation goes (for example, Low-Godly)?
  • I probably shouldn't have to mention that being "above" someone that's fateless doesn't mean they guy in question also inherits Acausality type 4 of all things, I'm also iffy on type 1 as there's no paradox per say if a universe's space-time is fully destroyed and whatever and the guy in question isn't AFAIK.
  • Moving in a timeless void isn't proof of Immeasurable speed by far, especially not with these barebones justifications (and more importantly no scans)

Anything else:
  • No sources whatsoever, especially in anything related to the P&A section (And it doesn't help there's several high-tiered abilities like Law Manip, Fate Manip and several kinds of Power Nullification, among others), book verses have no excuses especially since we got the References standard to just quote a segment and page as a citation without compromising readability. Having 2-As running around with no scans also sets a bad precedent.
  • There's pages of 8-Cs with no scaling explanationa at all such as this, and there's not even an explanation here. After digging, it seems the low-end is based on these calculations, which received no staff approval, and in fact it seems DontTalk finds at least one of them sus, but in any case it's very user-unfriendly as how it is currently.
  • It seems 7-Bs in the verse scale to this, which has baseless claims as if we're expected to know what did they even do to be rated so (from what I can find with the AP calc, which doesn't elaborate on the so-called feat from what I'm seeing), and it doesn't help the link of the speed section is dead
  • Some pages may be using stock images that are otherwise entirely unrelated out of no description given
  • Surely way more, but I think the fact the list got this long is a concern

Overall the verse has considerable issues, and if no one's willing to clean it up, and more importantly, add scans, I think it may have to be removed.

Last edited:
@Legion350 appears to be active on the forum, but if he's not willing to basically remake the verse's indexing, then it'll have to be deleted, yeah.

Last edited:
I am also fine with if all of the KttK pages are deleted, but as usual somebody needs to remove all of the links to them from our other regular VSB wiki pages.

While I would like to rework things under ideal circumstances, I just don’t have the time to fix the entire verse with school and other irl things reading their heads. If there aren’t any other fans to fix it up, then perhaps it’s best to remove everything. Even if there’s an off chance I ever have time to go through the books to revise, I’d rather not hold up the process and leave you with bad pages. Go ahead.

Would you want for the pages to be preserved in a sandbox so you may copy their contents elsewhere for later reference in rebuilding the verse?

Have all of the links to each of the deleted pages from other regular wiki pages been removed? That is necessary before we close this thread.

Thank you. It is appreciated. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back