• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kevin McCallister vs. Eric Cartman

One is a skinny 9-B with 10-C durability, the other is a fat 10-C with 9-B durability

Both have a day of prep. Cartman is dedicated to this goal because if he wins, he gets a lifetime supply of Cheesy Poofs

Kevin McCallister: 6

Eric Cartman: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I think Kevin's whole day of prep time (along with how Cartman is known for not being too intelligent, meaning he probably can't get past his traps too well), I think this one would be in Kevin's favour. With that amount of time, it would just be too easy for Kevin to create a trap that Cartman would fall into and be killed by.

DarkGrath said:
I think Kevin's whole day of prep time (along with how Cartman is known for not being too intelligent, meaning he probably can't get past his traps too well), I think this one would be in Kevin's favour. With that amount of time, it would just be too easy for Kevin to create a trap that Cartman would fall into and be killed by.
Cartman is totally motivated in this fight. When motivated, Cartman is just as good as laying out strategic traps for his victims, like when he set up an elaborate plan to kill Scott Tenorman's parents and tricking him into eating a bowl of chili with his parents inside it.

Unoriginal Memes said:
DarkGrath said:
Cartman is totally motivated in this fight. When motivated, Cartman is just as good as laying out strategic traps for his victims, like when he set up an elaborate plan to kill Scott Tenorman's parents and tricking him into eating a bowl of chili with his parents inside it.
Hmm... that is a good point. This definitely seems like a close match to me, but I still think I would give a slight edge to Kevin. Kevin generally seems better at executing his ideas than Cartman, and his traps are often subtle enough that they would go unnoticed by most people. Still, do correct me if you have a good rebuttal.

With home field advantage (in his house), Kevin set up all the traps in the first movie in under 6 HOURS. And had a few minutes left to make some mac and cheese, although he didn't have time to start eating it.

Kevin set up another set of traps in an unfamiliar environment in less than 12 hours to prepare for the Wet Bandits to chase him there.

If Kevin has a whole day to think carefully and lay out traps, then think again and lay another layer of traps, it's highly likely Eric will be caught in some traps, especially because Kevin has learned a kind of guiding psychology in the second film (first light bulbs work perfectly, but the last one is a flamethrower).

And with Kevin's traps famously fatal...

Back