• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiros techniques

Grudgeman1706

VS Battles
Retired
I was wondering to the people who update the Kenshiro profiles (@Cross,@AMM) will you also put that he can use his fallen rivals techniques, ex. Nanto Suishoken, Gento koken, Hokuto Ryuuken, Taizan tenorken, Nanto ho oh Ken , Nanto hakuro Ken, etc. these are all legitimate style Kenshiro can use and are very beneficial when it comes to debating with him since some of these styles give Kenshiro long range or hax,. (Gentos ability to destroy on the cellular level, Nantos energy slices which can cut through steel like butter and slice diamonds and give him, Hokuto ryuukens 1,109 pressure points which can do more specific effects than Shinken once again range). Any questions you have and I can provide scans with evidence

I've read a fellow Deviants Death Battle Bio on Kenshiro plus the HnK wiki. I'm kind of getting around it whenver i can and i think even AMM as well...

Code:
I know your a very busy,busy man so I'm not asking if these will be put in soon I'm just wondering if they will be put in eventually

They will whenever i have the time, yes. Kenshiro has alot of stuff to put in which is why it's taking quite a bit of time to do so. *Nods*

Hmm that is ver true my friend on deviant art told me it took at least six months on his Kenshiro bio

Oh yeah we collaborated on Kenshiro for a bit. Their are very little people I know who genuinely know about Kenshiro or fist of the North Star in general

Oh sorry when people usually say "I see" it sounds weirdly bad for me maybe because it sounds like your analyzing the conversation or me

Don't reply on this tomorrow cause I. Going to bed but Can this scan justify that Kenshiro has some form of cloning.
Alf
Alf poisoned Kenshiro and completely surrounds Kenshiro

Alf2
Spins around and strikes all the all clones and if you look at the bottom right you could see kenshiros "clones" coming back to him

Back