• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Omega998 Allan said

"
Change my vote from inconclusive to kenshiro for grudge reasoning."

14 : ZEREF : (Thebluedash, KuuIchigo, RoyGundam, Promestein, Omega998, CoreOfimBalance(COB), BoomeYang, ZERO7772, Dragonmasterxyz, Davidsteel1, IKazi, The real cal howard, Jiangshi1, Joseph619)

18 : KENSHIRO : (Grudgeman1706, The Living Tribunal1, Monarch Laciel, OIYIG, KamiYasha, Hellspawn Barbarian, Cropfist, AkuAkuAkuma, ZackMoon1234, Ytmcztmc, Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki, Bepo4151, Fllflourine, AllanSaiyan, Fabtastic Glasses, Seventy96, Xanxussama1010, TeenAngel101)

Well, for one, Zeref has less votes, and this seems to be one of those "If both sides have equivalent posts with constructive arguments, the thread shall be deemed inconclusive." threads.

By equivalent posts I assume it means equivalent votes which is not true here.

...Lmao. I just noticed I accidently said Zeref won. I meant Kenshiro won :facepalm:

What about Kenshiro's Soryu Tenra? He basically nullifies all his abilities and fists only him in a fight to the death. And if he kills him in the world of nothingness, he will just straight up vanish from exsistance entirely.

Too late you already said it Op said Zeref wins Gg no re!!

But is it? Not sure what to make of this but as someone salty that Zeref isnt bloodlusted Im siding on it

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Huh. Didnt know there was a new rule on that. And even with that in mind theres also the fact that if you make this bloodlist Zeref insta wins.
You u make it sound like Kenshiro with bloodlust won't win ƒæÇ

Nah just siding with the idea that someone using a time stop, tele, and insta dead combo would win before Kenshiro can do anything considering bloodlust can make Gilgamesh competent.

I doubt Soryu Tenra would be Kenshiro's first option.

Anyways, I'm changing to Inconclusive.

Well, it's not bloodlusted so that's irrelevant.

Ken also has Intangibility, Atom Destruction, Telekinesis, the ability to make your body do whatever he tells it to, Erasing Memories, Disabling Eyesight, Completely Immobilizing them, etc.

TeenAngel101 said:
Ken also has Intangibility, Atom Destruction, Telekinesis, the ability to make your body do whatever he tells it to, Erasing Memories, Disabling Eyesight, Completely Immobilizing them, etc.
He doesn't have atomic destruction, that was myth, the last few abilities are with pressure points.

I'm completely aware of Ken's abilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back