• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Pegasus. That makes it

Road: 1 (Starkiller)

Kenshiro: 0

Inconclusive: 3 (Grudgeman, Huesito88, Celestial Pegasus)

The likely outcomes is this as of now:

1st outcome: Kenshiro getting sealed by his own ST while Road could outlast him as her stamina is unknown as it is literally unknown.

2nd outcome: Kenshiro and Road are unable to kill each other and decide to call it a draw. (Not joking as that could be a likely outcome as I am being realistic here as there is literally no such thing as unlimited bloodlust)

I am changing my vote to inconclusive as well unless there is a tie breaker involving a match of stamina which it is the most likely case as of now.

@star stamina for Ken is pretty high, can fight for months without food or water, can heal and continue fighting even after having his organs crushed and squeezed, etc , etc

@Grudge Sadly there Road's stamina is ranked Unknown as I have no knowledge on that so I doubt there will be a tierbreaker with stamina involved.

/\ Funny you say that, I was talking with Grudge and we joked about Road getting bored out of the bloodlust due to either of them taking too long to fall and they just stop the match going each their own way. ROFL

3455801-kenshiro
The fists of Hokuto Shinken never fall, but to think the day would come where I cannot say Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru! Eldest of the disciples? This Noah style is a strong one.

Anytime
He will fall... Anytime now... And then I can be done with it and go h-Ohmygod, he has the exact same expression as when all of this began. That's it! Calling it quits. You with me?

Also, Road's stamina is listed as unknown because on top of all the conceptual/dream stuff, she has never shown any signs of fatigue in the series due to pretty much being extremely casual in all her fights so far.

Bump. Also, considering Starkiller changed to Inconclusive due to no Stamina tiebreaker...

Road: 0

Inconclusive: 4 (Grudgeman, Huesito88, Celestial Pegasus, Starkiller)

Ok, that makes it six for inconclusive. If we get one more, that's a wrap.

Inconclusive: 6 (Grudgeman, Huesito88, Celestial Pegasus, Starkiller, TISSG7Redgrave, Fllflourine)

Alright. Seven for inconclusive and the discussion seems pretty much settled, so I'll see if this gets added to their profiles.

Inconclusive: 7 (Grudgeman, Huesito88, Celestial Pegasus, Starkiller, TISSG7Redgrave, Fllflourine, Yomi Schwarz)

Not to be a downer, but wasn't this thread from when Kenshiro was Large Town level? Would his upgrades since then influence this match significantly?

Road is town level so even then kenshiro had the ap advantage i think, road also has low godly regen so this was more a hax battle if i remember correctly, so nothing might not have changed.

I dont think Kenshiro can do anything to road physically as shes using her dream form. In tern her physicall attacks probably wont damage kenshiro too bad. However, she mostly likely wins by trapping his consiousness in her dimmension and taking control of him from the start or warping him trappng his body and mind in one of her various dream dimmensions.

If I remember correclty her dimmensions are simlair to the ark where as if she deletes them everything in it ceases to exist,

Zensum said:
I dont think Kenshiro can do anything to road physically. She mostly likely wins by trapping his mind in her dimmension from the start
His mind is basically a steel trap, her trying to mess with his mind won't do anything the reasons this debate went into inconclusive is becasue she has nothing to kill him with and the only reason kenshrio didn't win is because according to the others her real body exist somewhere else. Technically his Museo tensei affects could affect beings at low godly regen, but her low godly regen is different in the sense she's not the one actually fighting or some sort.

Grudgeman1706 said:
Zensum said:
I dont think Kenshiro can do anything to road physically. She mostly likely wins by trapping his mind in her dimmension from the start
His mind is basically a steel trap, her trying to mess with his mind won't do anything the reasons this debate went into inconclusive is becasue she has nothing to kill him with and the only reason kenshrio didn't win is because according to the others her real body exist somewhere else. Technically his Museo tensei affects could affect beings at low godly regen, but her low godly regen is different in the sense she's not the one actually fighting or some sort.
Ah I see if thats so, i'll say inconslusive as well as I dont see them putting each other down.

Why did people open this one again?

... *sigh* Oh, well, since I'm already here...

Road has Low Godly Regen and a crapton of Immortalities, that's why neither is putting each other down. Unless the very concept of her Noah Memory - that is, her "Dream" - is destroyed, she either casually regens or outright no sells it. It was demonstrated in the Noah's Ark arc that even hitting her Dream self, she can still casually survive and regen - not only she busted her own head inside the Dream world but she was also stabbed in the heart by Lavi while having her head busted and that didn't even bother her true self, which was shown to be completely fine afterwards.

Furthermore, as I already explained, Road's cross-dimensional power works in a way that she escaped even a place that was disconnected entirely from all dimensions and had absolutely no connection with anything at all - doomed to fade into nothingness. Road's power can literally create an exit not only for her but for anyone she desires rather casually at that. That's why even if she was caught in something like Musou Tensei she could easily get out of it, and that's even going as far as assuming her true self would be caught FROM INSIDE the Dream world and that Musou Tensei would also erase her Noah Memory from existence as well preventing her from regenerating.

Not only that, the only reason we can't confirm her yet as having Mid-Godly regen rather than Low-Godly is because we can't be sure if she left the Ark before or after it was entirely erased from existence. This should be closed as the match remains the same, neither side can put the other one down.

ThePerpetual said:
I just asked, it's an admin's job to be sure matches are up-to-date... sheesh... :/
Nothing's wrong with that, I'll close this thread now and keep it inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back