• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenshiro vs Inuyasha

The profiles have Kenshiro at town+, Inuyasha at town. So somewhat close.

Speed goes to Kenshiro who is hypersonic according to his profile. Inuyasha has MHS reflexes, but supersonic speed.

Durability puts Kenshiro at town, Inuyasha at city block.

It's not stompy, but Kenshiro mid-high difficulty.

One thing to consider, Kenshiro's main fighting style is based on pressure points in the human body. As Inuyasha is only half human these pressure points are likely different. For example, Kenshiro had a lot of trouble fighting Souther and his main fighting style did almost nothing until he was able to work out Souther's heart is on the right side instead of the left.

Video warning, high level graphical violence: https://youtu.be/HE16hKu9pJo?t=1m9s

From this point to 2:50 it shows Souther not defending against Kenshiro's attacks yet they have no impact against him. Kenshiro could still use his South Star styles and Musou Tensei to fight but not having his main style is going to be a big disadvantage.

Inuyasha would speed blitz him terribly and send him into the Netherworld with Meidō Zangetsuha or Wind Scar in which can tear him into pieces which has a wide range or even Adament barrage which is easy to execute and is incredibly fast. Kenshiro is no match unless he can close the gap and even so Full Demon mode Inuyasha would outpace him

MajinSlayer said:
Inuyasha would speed blitz him terribly and send him into the Netherworld with Meidō Zangetsuha or Wind Scar in which can tear him into pieces which has a wide range or even Adament barrage which is easy to execute and is incredibly fast. Kenshiro is no match unless he can close the gap and even so Full Demon mode Inuyasha would outpace him

How would Inuyasha speed blitz?

The difference in speed is clear cut according to the current profile standings.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Kenshiro

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Inuyasha_(Character)

Inuyasha Massively Hypersonic reflexes (Dodged lightning) so if Kenshiro close the gap in distance Inuyasha can evade intial attack and counter with WindScar,MeidoZangetsuha,AdamantBarrage or a casual punch that will send him flying over the horizon

He has his sheath thatll produce a barrier

If not for that lightning feat Kenshiro would simply win by dash forwarding and using Muso Tensei or Gekitsui Shi or Hokuto Senjukai Ken. This is not the case though because mach 45(Approximately 30,000-40;000mph) Kenshiro combat speed is way below Inuyasha who can dodge lightning(224,000 mph)

So im definitely in favor of Inuyasha

Look I don't know how much knowledge you guys have on Kenshiro or fist of the North Star in general except for what they post here but you guys are seriously downgrading on Kenshiro.Seriously this guy is an absolute monster I'm mean this guy blows up anything he touches or feels like he has an incredibly large skill set in his arsenal and no offense to who made his profile it doesn't even come close to explaining on what he can do it's very short in my opinion. I'm not speaking as some dude who dabbles with the series I have read this manga many times it practically my favorite and I know that he is seriously being low balled in this debate. Now do I believe he destroys in this debate I don't know but I have had this debate with a good friend of mind who is a huuuge fan of inuyasha, and he has never heard of Kenshiro until I explained and showed what he can do and instantly knew he was overpowered and would win. Now spoken long enough to get across that I believe this debate is either too one sided or not enough of you know about the characters it doesn't matter I just wanted to say to no underestimate Kenshiro their is a reason he is pitted against the likes of goku not for power but pure hax and skill plus overall speed and strength thank you. P.S: Seriously someone fix his profile it's really outdated the "All about the Man" data book is heavily outdated trust me look at the date the manga wasn't even finished plus you can see he got way stronger.Sidenote I believe Kenshiro also dodged lightning I can't remember which chapter but I know he did plus if he didn't there are a lot more feats better than the 10000 hand catch feat.

Sorry I wrote long just wanted to thoroughly explain my statement right plus I just started this wiki to explain a lot of questions I wanted to get out of my chest

Back