• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Epilogue Kenichi
Raitai Tournament to Son of Ogre Baki
Speed Equalized
Fight takes place at a fighting tournament

What’s the AP difference? Baki scales above 15 KT in base and massively above so in Demon Back (the scale: during the Maximum Tournament, Jack and Baki were roughly comparable in base, but after Jack achieved a new form called “Maxing”, he was almost oneshotting Baki with each strike. Baki then blitzed and overpowered Maxing Jack). As far as how he scales to 15 KT, Baki>=Full Power Oliva=15 KT Earthquake-stopping punch feat from Yujiro (Baki claimed Oliva’s strength was similar to Yujiro’s while thinking back to the fight in which the feat takes place).

I also always though about this, but because I believed the difference in AP was so high I didn't bother, but seems like it's actually possible (though it's complicate because we don't know basically anything of epilogue Kenichi aside from the fact that he married Miu, which should mean that he defeated Hayato Furinji aka the Yuujiro of Kenichi)

Last edited:
FYI, looked into APs for the two, and if Kenichi did indeed defeat Hayato to marry Miu, he’d scale to or above Hayato, who is calc’d at 4 KT via tanking a nuke. The AP should be (roughly) Baki with Demon Back Baki>=Full Power Oliva=15 KT>Baki>Kenichi>=Hayato=4 KT, so an AP advantage for Baki of roughly 3x at base

Back