• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kenganverse massive problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
What even is the justification for hypersonic+? I think it's Kuroki's bullet blocking feat but that's clearly done via precog so I was confusion.
Yeah it came from that and Rei's speed boosting which I still find to be legitimate and I plan on mentioning it at a much later point. But yeah it came from Gensai's Foresight and Rei's blitzing feats. Akoya too iirc.

You mean the same calculation that you yourself haven't debunked? Before labeling a calc as terrible then you should at the very least have some form of experience in calculations, which from what I'm gathering you don't. 8-A from Wakatsuki, multiplier's etc.
I actually did, mentioned cylinder is the incorrect shape and that the dust is moving absurdly quickly and the reference values for a few of the substances was wrong.
Yeah, not true whenever we have a 8-A feat from Wakatsuki and multipliers that make them 8-B.
Yeah I have no problem with that (except the 8-A feat isn't linked on his profile or on the verse page)
Bad to you without actually explaining why =/= the calc being flawed. All I'm hearing from you is argument out of disbelief.
already explained why it's flawed because its an outlier with no supporting feats because the Demonbane mountain feat calc is wanked
Yes because of simple experience in calculations? It doesn't take a genius to make a rough estimate for a pretty easy calc to make.
Yeah lets scale a verse around a calc that doesn't exist yet, totally fine and within the wiki's standards.
And tell me, what's our definition of an outlier here? Hm? Enlighten me. Because the difference is literally less than 2x.
The definition of an outlier is that there is literally no supporting feats. It would have been better to mention Waka and Julius's shaking the Kengan dome feat instead of the terrible Mountain calc
Here and it wasn't for a month either, preferably learn how to count and learn how not to be so dramatic. Takes 2 seconds to find threads via their tags btw.
Semantics
And your reasoning for disagreeing is extremely flawed.
You saying I haven't debunked the calc is BS.
DemongodMitch and DragonGamer aren't the same mod??? The **** are you even talking about? This again is solid proof of you actually not knowing what your talking about.
considering there was never a calc group discussion about it and the thread you linked prior debunking Low 7-C wasnt even finished.
This isn't for a completely different Low 7-C. It's not in disarray either, again quit overreacting.
Yeah updating God tiers only for a CRT that effects the whole verse is fine. God this place is becoming a joke.
Ohma didn't use a Demonsbane to shake the Dome, this is never stated nor implied. By the time Wakatsuki got back up he was on his last legs, Ohma would have no reason to use Demonsbane on someone's he's practically already beaten. He did that with a strike, not a Demonsbane counter.
He literally does like the chapter before said strike (not to mention the strike literally just makes birds fly away)

So wait new calc including the recalc for the low 7-C feat?
Yeah.
I actually did, mentioned cylinder is the incorrect shape and that the dust is moving absurdly quickly and the reference values for a few of the substances was wrong.
And the new one doesn't even take the dust into consideration, all your doing is re hashing shit that's been said already.
Yeah I have no problem with that (except the 8-A feat isn't linked on his profile or on the verse page)
It isn't because I'm revising Ashura, then I was going to add Omega keys for everyone. Hell I wanted to MAKE Fei's page myself so it could align with the rest of the verse as opposed to someone else making it randomly with random stats.
already explained why it's flawed because its an outlier with no supporting feats because the Demonbane mountain feat calc is wanked.
You need to explain as to how it's an outlier, whenever it isn't given the other feats and scaling in the verse. 8-B / 8-A to Low 7-C is not an outlier.
Yeah lets scale a verse around a calc that doesn't exist yet, totally fine and within the wiki's standards.
It'll be done tomorrow because people have lives and actually sleep? Real solid point there. The calc does exist, it just needs to be adjusted properly. We aren't going to revise the entire verse just because you feel it's necessary whenever said feeling is based upon an incorrect foundation.
The definition of an outlier is that there is literally no supporting feats.
There are supporting feats, your just being blindingly ignorant of them.
It would have been better to mention Waka and Julius's shaking the Kengan dome feat instead of the terrible Mountain calc
Demonbane you mean, not a "Terrible Mountain calculation."
Semantics
How the **** is that Semantics whenever you literally asked me for the thread????
You saying I haven't debunked the calc is BS.
It's not BS, the calc was removed and thrown out much before you came along.
considering there was never a calc group discussion about it and the thread you linked prior debunking Low 7-C wasnt even finished.
Because we've already agreed to wait till the Demonsbane calculations get evaluated so we can make said Calc group discussion. Damn I'm not sure how many times I need to tell you, know what your talking about before talking.
Yeah updating God tiers only for a CRT that effects the whole verse is fine. God this place is becoming a joke.
And there were reasons for that? Literally get over it. And if this place is a joke then your more than welcome to leave, rest assured nobody is stopping you.
He literally does like the chapter before said strike (not to mention the strike literally just makes birds fly away)
Yeah no that wasn't Demonsbane. Demonsbane happens once early on in the fight and failed, and used it a second time to knock Takeshi on his ass. Takeshi gets back up and punches him and that's when the shaking happened. Pages 26-28 of chapter 220 unfortunately disagree with you.

Yeah.

And the new one doesn't even take the dust into consideration, all your doing is re hashing shit that's been said already.

It isn't because I'm revising Ashura, then I was going to add Omega keys for everyone. Hell I wanted to MAKE Fei's page myself so it could align with the rest of the verse as opposed to someone else making it randomly with random stats.

You need to explain as to how it's an outlier, whenever it isn't given the other feats and scaling in the verse. 8-B / 8-A to Low 7-C is not an outlier.

It'll be done tomorrow because people have lives and actually sleep? Real solid point there. The calc does exist, it just needs to be adjusted properly. We aren't going to revise the entire verse just because you feel it's necessary whenever said feeling is based upon an incorrect foundation.

There are supporting feats, your just being blindingly ignorant of them.

Demonbane you mean, not a "Terrible Mountain calculation."

How the **** is that Semantics whenever you literally asked me for the thread????

It's not BS, the calc was removed and thrown out much before you came along.

Because we've already agreed to wait till the Demonsbane calculations get evaluated so we can make said Calc group discussion. Damn I'm not sure how many times I need to tell you, know what your talking about before talking.

And there were reasons for that? Literally get over it. And if this place is a joke then your more than welcome to leave, rest assured nobody is stopping you.

Yeah no that wasn't Demonsbane. Demonsbane happens once early on in the fight and failed, and used it a second time to knock Takeshi on his ass. Takeshi gets back up and punches him and that's when the shaking happened. Pages 26-28 of chapter 220 unfortunately disagree with you.
Ah so you're admitting everything is ****** till your magical non accepted/created calc gets accepted/applied. The fact that the only supporting feat for Low 7-C is already apparently debunked just proves my point even further. I get that this is a verse that no one cares about but it's been in a shit state for nearly 3 and a half weeks now.

tbh after this I may just try to bring Baki back to 7-c but not do it like shit lol

But anyway saw the new calcs, seems like where gonna get 8-B to 8-A Kengan characters which is great lol

Ah so you're admitting everything is ****** till your magical non accepted/created calc gets accepted/applied. The fact that the only supporting feat for Low 7-C is already apparently debunked just proves my point even further. I get that this is a verse that no one cares about but it's been in a shit state for nearly 3 and a half weeks now.
Currant, can you stop throwing a temper tantrum because you not liking doesn't necessarily mean everyone sees the same way. You saying "debunked" also doesn't mean it's "debunked". You don't like it? fine, you are entitled to your opinion regardless of how incorrect it is.

Currant, can you stop throwing a temper tantrum because you not liking doesn't necessarily mean everyone sees the same way. You saying "debunked" also doesn't mean it's "debunked". You don't like it? fine, you are entitled to your opinion regardless of how incorrect it is.
Not throwing a tantrum. It's just sad to leave a verse with scaling this broken in the state that it is. It's fine if no1 agree's with me, i'm happy for the thread to be closed if everyone doesn't think it's a problem.

also another thing if y’all are gonna somehow same Kengan character are class K and prove its not outlier, then scale it to everyone in omega then I’m doing the same to Baki cuz I’m the last one here

also another thing if y’all are gonna somehow same Kengan character are class K and prove its not outlier, then scale it to everyone in omega then I’m doing the same to Baki cuz I’m the last one here
Stop derailing with Baki bruh go wait for the new chapters.

Ah so you're admitting everything is ****** till your magical non accepted/created calc gets accepted/applied.
Quote me admitting such as opposed to you drawing random ass conclusions? Demonsbane and Ohma's shaking are still gonna be relative to the original one's namely in the form of Dragon's Demonsbane, and Ohma's shaking of the Kengan Dome would be 8-B+ minimum.
The fact that the only supporting feat for Low 7-C is already apparently debunked just proves my point even further.
Debunked in the terms of method being used, not debunked all together. We're using another method and it got 20 Kilotons, still 7-C but a lower end, as I've said for the 70th time now, we're just waiting for evaluations.
I get that this is a verse that no one cares about but it's been in a shit state for nearly 3 and a half weeks now.
And for a reason, CRT's and such are a process. Get over it and stop being dramatic and inpatient.

Just close the thread, apparently it's normal to half apply a CRT to a verse because you need to have a calc looked at, as I said I really don't care if no one else does I just thought someone would hence making the thread.

Skeleton man, you have zero ideas of Weekly antics. I'd know I almost got banned for helping out with a meme about the things he'd do lol. Worth it tbh
I know what he's done. I'm calling you out specifically for essentially saying "there's a CRT in the works but I won't say how long it is away" which is something he's done plenty of times.

But you've gone and half-applied a CRT, which is a joke at best. Either balls to the damn wall the full thing or don't do it at all.

I know what he's done. I'm calling you out specifically for essentially saying "there's a CRT in the works but I won't say how long it is away" which is something he's done plenty of times.
The difference between me and Weekly is that I take a few days and then do it as opposed to Weekly who never follows up at all. This particular CRT needs to be halted till we can get a new calculation accepted and evaluated.
But you've gone and half-applied a CRT, which is a joke at best. Either balls to the damn wall the full thing or don't do it at all.
And I've already explained why, everyone else seemed to have understood and gotten as to why. I quite literally couldn't due to the circumstances regarding the verse.

Netflix taking all the good shit and then making shit.

To this day I still don’t know why Baki of all things is like one of there best anime they have to offer lol

What's the consensus here?

It seems like the OP wants this closed, and the thread has devolved into shitposting.

What's the consensus here?

It seems like the OP wants this closed, and the thread has devolved into shitposting.
The thread devolved into shitposting because there is nothing to be done here. Close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.