• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ken Kaneki VS Lust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scenario: Ken is on patrol for his new guild, while doing so, he finds a woman with an odd "kagune" giving some other group trouble. Unleashing his kagune, Kaneki charges the uncanny foe. Unfortunately for him, Lust blocks it. "WHAT?" Kaneki exclaims in surprise, "No one's ever been able to counter me that fast!". "You'll find that I'm far from a normal being" Lust replies. Lust stands in place with claws drawn, while Kaneki unlocks his Kakuja and charges.

Speed Equalized

No BFR (Not like any one of them is capable of it, but still)

No Prep Time, Random Encounter

Lust's Claws are equal in Durability to Kaneki's Kagune

(GLUTTONY HAS BEEN CALLED OFF)

(I may add another ghoul to the battle if Kaneki can't take it alone)

3982389-ken+kaneki
The One Eyed King

7s-lust
Sin of Lust

First off, are you using Ken's base form (which is the one he has when working for Aogiri, or are you using his Black Reaper post awakening form? Not that it matters, either way, his post-awakening would just make the fight a low-mid diff to the sins. Anyway, Lust and Gluttony stomp (MAYBE a low difficulty win). They both outclass Kaneki by several levels in speed which could make this a speed blitz (Kaneki Subsonic vs Lust and Gluttony Supersonic+) and in regeration (Kaneki Low-Mid vs Lust and Gluttony Low-High). Plus even if there is no bfr, Gluttony's gate of truth could still rip parts of kaneki away. Also, Kaneki's AP is outclassed by both Lust and Gluttony's durabilty. My vote is for Lust and Glut.

Monarch Laciel said:
First off, are you using Ken's base form (which is the one he has when working for Aogiri, or are you using his Black Reaper post awakening form? Not that it matters, either way, his post-awakening would just make the fight a low-mid diff to the sins. Anyway, Lust and Gluttony stomp (MAYBE a low difficulty win). They both outclass Kaneki by several levels in speed which could make this a speed blitz (Kaneki Subsonic vs Lust and Gluttony Supersonic+) and in regeration (Kaneki Low-Mid vs Lust and Gluttony Low-High). Plus even if there is no bfr, Gluttony's gate of truth could still rip parts of kaneki away. Also, Kaneki's AP is outclassed by both Lust and Gluttony's durabilty. My vote is for Lust and Glut.

Speed is Equalized, and I'm not using Base Kaneki either.

Ok sorry, I should have read the conditions better. Anyway, with speed equalised and using the Black Reaper form I'm still going to give it to Lust and Gluttony, though mid-high diff this time. Even if they won't be speed blitzing him they still out range him and so could stay back and just stab/eat him from a distance and Gluttony can still effectively one-shot him with the false Gate of Truth by eating his torso or just incapacitate him by eating his legs/arms/kakuja. Lust and Gluttony's AP are equal or higher to Kaneki's durabilty, while his AP is only equal to theirs, and their Regenerationn is still several classes higher than his. Kakuja form might throw them off a bit, but if speed is equalised that takes away one of the biggest advantages his Kakuja form has.

i also go with the alchemy duo, once gluttony eats ken he will be BFRed, and lust can surely lure ken into a perfect position for that to happen...

No BFR allowed, but Gluttony can still just eat a part of Kaneki with his big false Gate of Truth laser thing - I wouldn't think that sending individual parts of a person to another dimension to damage them counts as BFR

^it isnt actually a BFR since after a while he will start to be destroyed and "eaten",

but ok, gluttony will only take the upper or lover body of ken, either way will result in the alchemy duos victory :)

Lets not forget a ghoul's skin is tougher than steel, Kaneki has a kakuja which covers his entire upper half, and kagunes/kakujas are far tougher than steel and ghoul skin, Kaneki has displayed mid-level Regenerationn as seen in his second fight with arima, being able to regenerate well after being cut from all angles repeatedly, he's displayed striking power capable of destroying entire people in one blow, and typically does not try to outspeed opponents, relying more on trapping opponents and disarming them, rather th
Sasaki's kakuja develops
an overwhelming them. By the way, these pics are of the most recent form of Kaneki which would be "post" arima battle so to speak, Black Reaper kaneki is not the most recent nor powerful.
Sasaki's Stable Kakuja's Blades
Sasaki's Kagune Trap Cage
Arima surrounded by Sasaki's kagune trap

Having skin/kagune/kakuja armour being tougher than steel doesn't mean much to a person who can cut through a room of metal pipes in less than a second (Lust), nor to someone who can ignore durability (Gluttony's False Gate of Truth Laser). Trapping one as you showed in the scans could help separate them briefly, but it wouldn't take long for Lust/Glut to cut/eat their way out of the Kagune cage, and neither of them have weapons to be disarmed. And his mid-level regen is still inferior to two high-low level regens.

Equalised durability to who? Are you bringing Kaneki's durability up or Lust's durability down? WIth them both having Building durability (Lust down), then Lust still has superior AP to his dura, while Kaneki only has equal AP to her dura. WIth both having Building+ (Kaneki's brought up), then she has equal AP to his dura. while he has inferior AP to her dura. This only makes it slightly harder for Lust, as she still has an advantage.

Plus there's still Gluttony's durability-ignoring Gate of Truth Laser, and whether speed is equalised or unequalised, Kaneki's not dodging that.

Do you want to just make this Kaneki vs Lust? With both Lust and Gluttony, there's no way Kaneki is taking this

WIth just Lust, I'm still leaning towards her, but it would be much more difficult. She still has a significant advantage in her Regenerationn, and as this is a random encounter, Kaneki wouldn't know about it, which could lead to him being speared from behind when he thinks she's dead like Havoc was. The same thing could happen to Lust, but I feel it would be unlikely, as Kaneki would probably just keep fighting and regen the damage rather than play dead for a sneak attack. Either way, that wouldn't be the end of it, their regen would stop either of them from being one shotted. As I mentioned, regardless of the durability equalisation, Lust still has the advantage. Honestly, the way I see it going down is them just carving chunks out of each other until Kaneki's regen finally gives out.

While Kaneki's regen is not as good as Lust's, it certainly lasts for a while and can take lethal blows (tanked two shots to the head from arima in part 1). Seeing as Kaneki is now able to Keep up with Arima I'd call it questionable whether Lust's claws would be too fast for him to react too, His kakuja also acts as a similar way to her claws, being able to retract and detract at will, and he can form "mouths" as well, which could potentially devour her or decieve her for a decisive blow. Considering Lust doesn't have much other abilities or uniqueness to her offense besides her claws which detract and retract I'd consider this in Kaneki's favour. Considering Kaneki's Kagune/Kakuja is far more flexible in combat and is less "predictable" than Lust's claws which I could see Kaneki figuring out seeing as he does use his intelligence to decipher weaknesses in opponents which Lust doesn't seem to do, in fact Lust has been seen underestimating or blinding rushing opponents (as in the case of roy mustang's two fights with her). So, TL;DR Lust has somewhat better Regenerationn, and slightly better raw AP with her claws, but overall Kaneki has better defense, more flexibility with his kakuja/kagune, better tactical skills, and I suppose, good enough reaction time to counter Lust's claws.(btw, if speed were NOT equalized I'd solidly say the Current form of Kaneki wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back