• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(kefura) Kefla VS (rikiru) Liquiir

Do you want me to put this on the Verses Thread Discussion Board. Unless you just want to discuss and not want votes?

Anyway, about the fight.

Kefla is likely stronger in my opinion, she is stronger considering one of her lasers was stated to be capable of killing UI Goku who at the time was superior to the first time he went UI which should be comparable to the Gods of Destruction. Considering Balmod was surprised at how Goku gained on Jiren.

It's unkown exactly where Liquir stands in comparison to the other Gods of Destruction but I think is alright to say he's in the middle.

Now while she's stronger, her cocky personality would likely be her undoing as I'm sure Liquir wouldn't be dumb enough to fight her head up considering the power she's packing and would resort to Hakai which will one shot.

Kefla is also incomprehensibly stronger than SSB Goku and Golden Frieza. Goku resisted hakai that too in base. That hakai ball would be destroyed with Kefla flexing her arms

@Joseph

But that was a immensely weakened Energy of Destruction seeing how the Assassin Leader who got it didn't get erased from existence. (And we all know you can resist Existence Erasure if you are strong enough...)

Anyhow i'd say Liquiir.

I feel like there's a difference between a direct Hakai from a GoD and a ball from one made to let others handle it.

Back