• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kefla vs Vegeta

I'll just give my reasoning from the Toppo thread a while back and add some stuff.

SSJ2 Kefla >>> UIO2 Goku >=< SSBE Vegeta >> GoD Toppo >= SSBE Vegeta (Initially) = SSBKKx20 Goku (Post-UIO2)

My line of thought here is that when Goku broke his limits with UIO1 and UIO3, his strongest form never surpassed his previous UIO showing. Really, it never even came close.

SSBKKx20 Goku (Post-UIO1) got one-shot by SSJ Kefla, who was roughly U7 Genkidama level, which was significantly beneath UIO1. Current Goku was stated to be nearly GoD level at full power, UIO3 Goku was able to match a fully powered Jiren that was already GoD level at least. There's no reason for Post-UIO2 to be any different, so SSBKKx20 Goku (Post-UIO2) would be beneath UIO2 Goku.

The initial SSBE Vegeta was stated to equal SSBKKx20 Goku (Post-UIO2), and GoD Toppo was slightly stronger than Vegeta at that point. Which means he should be quite a bit beneath UIO2 Goku. SSBE Vegeta after powering up stomped Toppo, but he didn't one-shot him. So Kefla should honestly one-shot.

Vegeta could still have a wincon, since Kefla was shown to be a glass cannon against Goku, so Vegeta very much could damage her and maybe even take the win if he tries to just steamroll her. But if Kefla touches him once, he's done.

So I say Kefla wins.

Back