• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
they both fight and lose thr hand voting incon
9BCA750E3C49B8B4002F4BC0C6B30E364C9D38D8

better than people voting INC lmao
I mean...if 4 people voted Sasuke 7 Naruto and 5 incon I'd be happy.
Isn't grace for incon over already?
I'm pretty sure that'll be in 6 hours. Although I'm gonna use the logic u had for Hokage Naruto vs Madara. If some of the votes for Sasuke are for things that aren't on his profile (like assuming Kabuto has better reactions than Naruto) then they don't count. So are some of the votes for that?

Most people who voted for Sasuke did so based on my arguments as far as I can tell, and my main arguments in regards to speed were that Sasuke has better reactions, comparable speed, and better precog/visual enhancements thanks to the Sharingan. All of these things are present on the profiles, so the votes should be valid.

Last edited:
Most people who voted for Sasuke did so based on my arguments as far as I can tell, and my main arguments in regards to speed were that Sasuke has better reactions, comparable speed, and better precog/visual enhancements thanks to the Sharingan. All of these things are present on the profiles, so the votes should be valid.
"Again, Kabuto should actually be upgraded for this feat, and more importantly there's something you're forgetting. Kabuto only dodged thanks to his Sage Mode enhanced senses and sensory capabilities, which is excellent for reactions and last minute evasions even against comparable or superior characters.
We've seen this with Naruto himself more than once, so it's not like Kabuto dodged purely thanks to his raw speed. SM reactions and danger awareness are > KCM thanks to this."

I mean if KCM Naruto's Rasenshuriken being 6-C isn't allowed because it's not accepted I think it's fair to apply that rule to Sasuke too.
If you take a look at EMS Sasuke's key, you'll see that he's rated as:
"At least Sub-Relativistic with Relativistic Reactions (Far faster than before. Can react to Controlled Jūbi Jinchūriki Obito's attacks)"
Meaning Sasuke factually has identical speed and superior reactions to Naruto.
Comparing something that is on the profiles to something that is not doesn't make much sense.

I'm saying if Kabuto could dodge Sasuke's fastest attack, while only being Sub Relativistic, then Mastered KCM Naruto will have no problem doing that at At least Sub-Relativistic.
You do know the Abilities that SM grants it's users right, and the in universe stated advantages it has over KCM?

What form was Kabuto in when he dodged those arrows?

What handicap did Kabuto give to himself during that fight?

What form was Naruto in when he defeated the 3rd Raikage?

If you take a look at EMS Sasuke's key, you'll see that he's rated as:
"At least Sub-Relativistic with Relativistic Reactions (Far faster than before. Can react to Controlled Jūbi Jinchūriki Obito's attacks)"
Meaning Sasuke factually has identical speed and superior reactions to Naruto.
Comparing something that is on the profiles to something that is not doesn't make much sense.
I'm not arguing Naruto's faster than Sasuke though.
You do know the Abilities that SM grants it's users right, and the in universe stated advantages it has over KCM?

What form was Kabuto in when he dodged those arrows?

What handicap did Kabuto give to himself during that fight?

What form was Naruto in when he defeated the 3rd Raikage?
So does SM Naruto have better reactions than BM Naruto cause that's a stated advantage of the form? No.

Same applies to Mastered KCM Naruto.

So does SM Naruto have better reactions than BM Naruto cause that's a stated advantage of the form? No.

Same applies to Mastered KCM Naruto.
Keep trying, BM Naruto is "Relativistic" all around compared to KCM Naruto, whether unmastered or mastered, who is only "At Least Sub-Relativistic"

And the statement is only for SM and KCM

Also good job for deflecting the questions

Keep trying, BM Naruto is "Relativistic" all around compared to KCM Naruto, whether unmastered or mastered, who is only "At Least Sub-Relativistic"

And the statement is only for SM and KCM

Also good job for deflecting the questions
Even unmastered Naruto is At least Sub-Rel, and the statement regarding SM>KCM is only referring to the unmastered variant. No such statement is made later.

Unmastered

I didn't deflect the questions, the answers to all of them are SM and it doesn't matter because it doesn't change my point

And where's your proof other than saying your own opinion?

Sasuke is just as fast as this Naruto, with even faster Reaction Speed. This would just be a similar situation to 3 Tomoe Sasuke vs KNO Naruto where any attack from Sasuke's Susanoo can pierce/cut through Naruto

And where's your proof other than saying your own opinion?

Sasuke is just as fast as this Naruto, with even faster Reaction Speed. This would just be a similar situation to 3 Tomoe Sasuke vs KNO Naruto where any attack from Sasuke's Susanoo can pierce/cut through Naruto
Naruto~Kabuto
Kabuto~Sasuke
Naruto~Sasuke
Sasuke can't hit Kabuto with the arrow.
Sasuke can't hit Naruto with the arrow.
Kabuto having greater reactions than Naruto isn't on his profile.

Only if you ignore context and their respective Powers and Abilities.
No only if we go by the profile, which is something we're meant to. I'd love to ignore profiles and just argue my opinion too, but that's not how the site works unfortunately.

Although I guess if that is just a supporting point and the idea isn't that it would hit him first time but rather would be fast enough to be a good distraction or something I guess whatever grace is over so I guess there's no need to continue trying to persuade ya

Back