• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Boruto was supposed to be getting those ratings removed but the guy who made the CRT isn’t on the wiki anymore so idk bout this

Last edited:
The scaling seems valid, though I don't keep up with the Baruto manga.

Did he plan to remove it before chapter 64?
The CRT was made in November, so probably? It's just weird that Boruto is given 5-C and FTL for keeping up with a heavily fatigued and worn out Sasuke, especially since he didn't have no rinnegan which is considered a stat amp.
Why remove it if he is above karma amped code and reacts to sasuke lol
Tell me the chapter for this

Yea don't see why Boruto is that rating for fighting a Rinnegone Sasuke. Teen Sasuke pre Rinnegan amp was High 7A while a fatigued adult Sasuke with the Rinnegan but no tomoe was just above Shin level, whos 7A. That's pretty consistent.

Yea don't see why Boruto is that rating for fighting a Rinnegone Sasuke. Teen Sasuke pre Rinnegan amp was High 7A while a fatigued adult Sasuke with the Rinnegan but no tomoe was just above Shin level, whos 7A. That's pretty consistent.
Shin was supposed to get upgraded to High 7-A alongside Sakura but people forgot he existed. Even then, I just want to point out that Shin could react to a pissed off Perfect Susano'o Sasuke and dodge his attacks.

Shin was supposed to get upgraded to High 7-A alongside Sakura but people forgot he existed. Even then, I just want to point out that Shin could react to a pissed off Perfect Susano'o Sasuke and dodge his attacks.
I don't recall him dodging the attack.

naruto_gaiden_the_seventh_hokage_9_6.jpg
naruto_gaiden_the_seventh_hokage_9_7.jpg

TBH I'm not even sure what's up with the Boruto side of things on the wiki

I don't think anybody cares enough to make profiles for some characters, update P&As, update speed and AP etc etc..

One of these days we/one of us should make a blog that has everything/anything Boruto related, so its organized

The CRT was made in November, so probably? It's just weird that Boruto is given 5-C and FTL for keeping up with a heavily fatigued and worn out Sasuke, especially since he didn't have no rinnegan which is considered a stat amp.

Tell me the chapter for this
Chapter 63 code activates karma

Chapter 64 karma v2 boruto matches him

Chapter 65 borushiki overwhelms him

I’m sorry I don’t get the question, are you asking if they were fighting at their peaks in this confrontation?
Yes, I'm asking if any of the characters were weaker prior to the scans. For example, if Borushiki was weakened before his fight with Kawaki then Kawaki can't scale because we don't know if Borushiki was fighting at top from, you understand?

Yes, I'm asking if any of the characters were weaker prior to the scans. For example, if Borushiki was weakened before his fight with Kawaki then Kawaki can't scale because we don't know if Borushiki was fighting at top from, you understand?
Okay so no then, karma amped code didnt even touch borushiki. Then he briefly fought evenly with kawashiki and even reacted to and dodged his high speed rods, same ones sasuke could barely track. They keep fighting until kawashiki starts to gain the edge. Plus kawashiki was aiming to kill him so

Boruto shouldn't be scaling to Sasuke

Can you prove that a Sasuke without a rinnegan while being heavily fatigued and weakened is still FTL? Not to mention, he was also low on chakra
I’m not arguing that he wasn’t weakened, but you made it seem like losing his rinnegan nerfed his speed so I was just clarifying, because rinnegan doesn’t come with a speed increase unless you have proof of that

his chakra was low but not that depleted he still used a chidori and amaterasu while fighting borushiki

Which proves that he wasn’t that heavily weakened by chakra loss

also after being stabbed through the arm and leg with karma v2 jigen’s rods he still keeps up briefly (remember karma v2 Jigen is far higher than FTL on his profile)

being able to track and keep up with someone far higher than FTL is solid, briefly? Sure but with an impaled leg and arm lmao that’s FTL

he kept up with kaguya and spsm naruto while being heavily depleted as well

Back