• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kawakami verse pages or separate pages?

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
9 pages are done in Owari no Chronicle and I think I will make another 4 to 5 at least. (I hope...)

Additionally I have finally finished the novel (probably have to make a second susamikado key...)

Hence it would now make sense to create a verse page for it.

That, however, raises the question if there should be a Owari No Chronicle verse page, or a unified page for the Kawakami verse.

For those who don't know, Owari no Chronicle, Clash of Hexennacht and several other novels by Kawakami actually play in the same timeline.

So should I just list the verse separate or should I make a unified verse page like we do for some other series?

Cause they are separate book series playing in different eras of the timeline.

At least that was the reason why I asked.

Maybe do something like What a Beautiful Series, have seperate pages for each verse, and also one verse page with everything? Don't know.

And you're almost done with owari? That's a lot of reading like 14 volumes and each volumes is very long, it's why i haven't gotten anywhere in it lol.

Clash of Hexennacht was easier to get through, maybe i will get into another one of the series.

Well, guess I'm just going to create it separate for now and see to making a verse page for the unified verses later.

Celestial Pegasus said:
And you're almost done with owari? That's a lot of reading like 14 volumes and each volumes is very long, it's why i haven't gotten anywhere in it lol.
Yep, I'm through. Though I started reading December 2017, so that took quite some time. It's the type of novel that one can read well while commuting 1.5 hours by train every day.

Back