• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kassadin vs Goku ~ REDUX

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... Nothing has really changed except the fact that Goku can now power null anything Kassadin throws at him with power Null (Likely cancelling out the attack with an equal amount of power). So, right off the bat, I have to get something off my chest. Last match with Kassadin and Goku, Ultra Instinct was being downplayed hard. And this is a mastered version; complete automatic movement. With speed equalized like this, that's basically the equivalent of giving Goku the Speed Advantage since all of his movements are fully automated with no hesitation or pause that would slow fighters down.

And for people that say Kassadin can just spam teleportation to avoid Goku, no. He can't. His explicit weakness is that each of his skills have a cooldown. With speed equal like this and with Goku being able to completely focus his mind whilst his body works automatically, using IT to range close and being already in position to attack would not be a hard feat at all.

Goku should take this for the reasons stated above, as well as being higher than baseline by a somewhat ridiculous powerscaling.

if all the advantages he had over goku on the previous threads were adressed and he has an advantage now, ill vote for goku for now

All the advantages in the last thread were "Kassadin can just teleport to avoid Goku's CQC" which is blatantly ignoring the very weakness Kassadin has. Even if it's only a few seconds and much less than in-game, Goku in one second could teleport right next to Kassadin and already have his fist impact his face right then and there with no pause between him teleporting and moving to strike.

Goku's AP here is even higher than the last thread too. I'm fairly sure Goku actually 1-shots if he gets any hit in, being hilariously above baseline while Kassadin's profile does not at all lead me to believe he's anything higher than baseline, maybe a bit stronger. 15% Damage Negation isn't enough when Goku is able to stomp someone (Limit Break Jiren) who can stomp someone (Normal Max Power Jiren) who can stomp someone (Kefla) who can stomp (1-shot) someone (First UIO Goku) who is equal to someone (Casual Jiren) who is superior to Baseline (Zamasu).

AND, for people that argues that Null Spheres are not dodgable; The Null Spheres travel extremely linearly in all forms of media it appears in. As speed is equal, if Goku just keeps moving, he won't be hit. And he certainly won't be 1-shot by it.

Kass' cooldowns are nothing but game mechanics

Kass is several times above baseline now due to being canonically comparable to Dark Star Thresh

Null Sphere is a homing attack

Literally nothing would change from the last thread, Goku has no new advantages here

Dark Stars and Cosmics are now canonically equal and opposite beings in their universe as stated by the devs

The profiles need a little updating

"Kass' cooldowns are nothing but game mechanics" Then remove it from Kassadin's weaknesses.

"Kass is several times above baseline now due to being canonically comparable to Dark Star Thresh" Cool. Assuming a stomp is at least 2x here, Goku is at least 10x above Baseline JUST using that power scaling chart I used above. "Several times" is not going to make up Goku's advantage in AP.

Speed is equal; Null Sphere won't suddenly gain speed and advance on Goku to the point he can't just keep running and keep playing the Null Sphere.

Working on it

Let's see, Dark Star Thresh's most basic attacks can casually wipe out the universe, with all of his actual powers being exponentially stronger. Kass technically has the ap advantage

Speed is equalized, the null sphere is going to be the same speed as goku and Kass can spam them. Kass can also technically drag Goku into the void where he'd get mind haxxed to death.

Speed amping is allowed in Speed Equal fight right?

Doesn't UI Goku get faster and stronger the longer a fight last?

So Goku will have a easier time to dodge Kassadin's attacks due to his speed increasing.

So... Dark Star Jarvan's lore stated that the final figh against the Dark Stars will destroy all of existence. LoL multiverse is at least 2-B.

WeeklyBattles said:
Faster no, stronger yes
Yes he does, they said he gets faster as well.

"With every block, he hits Jiren more quickly, sharply, and heavily."

"Speed amping is allowed in Speed Equal fight right?" See, when Goku amping himself with Kaioken was used in a speed equal fight, almost everyone said no.

"Doesn't UI Goku get faster and stronger the longer a fight last?" Yes.

"Let's see, Dark Star Thresh's most basic attacks can casually wipe out the universe, with all of his actual powers being exponentially stronger. Kass technically has the ap advantage"

Can you link me to where you get this information? I can't seem to find any of this even with the power of google. Also I think you're underestimating how large the gap between the stomps are in DBS. MUI Goku literally shat on Max Power Jiren casually, no difficulty at all. Same Jiren would also massively stomp Kefla, who said she can quote "Blow away a universe" and later is backed up by statements saying her danmaku can 1-shot Goku. I don't know about you, but if all those danmaku blasts are Universe+ level..... well.

Oh and this Goku is also superior to the initial Goku that was stated to be baseline.

"Kass can also technically drag Goku into the void where he'd get mind haxxed to death." Kass literally won't be able to touch Goku due to Ultra Instinct. "Dragging" him is not an option.

Edit: Lel 2-B Kass. Rip. Wouldn't that technically remove the other Goku match? because lol 2-B Kass?

@Weekly Ah, aight. But can we change Kass' reasoning as well? All it says is "Universe level+ (Should be able to harm characters at his level)" which doesn't convey anything at all.

So, to summarize, nothing changed since the last thread for Goku. If Kassadin wasn't getting upgraded he still wins for the last reasons.

But, Kassadin is going to 2-B, so he stomps. I'll close this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back